DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Another War Mode - A Contrast to the ones coming

Homast

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

Alright, So this one's a little bit different than my other suggestions
What I'm suggesting, is a contrast to the new war type we have incoming (Hardcore Modes)
It's basically a Hyper War Mode.
TL:DR, Imagine you're a 5 year old child who got into too much sugar and caffeine

So, What it is, Is basically, Your movespeed is increased by a comical amount.
How much? Well, what I was thinking, was the same amount of movespeed we have in the duel rooms.
Also, Reduce respawn timers to 1 second or 0 seconds, if possible (It should be right?)
And now this one is trickiest I think, for this war Specifically, Increase cap rates by an insane amount, I'm talking 50% increase or more.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

It would create a high speed, fast paced war, that never got stale.
If players are moving at mach 5 speeds, yes there are some players who can still hit them, but in the thick of it, It will result in fewer players dying on their way to objectives.
It will also prevent wars from falling into an unwinnable rut, where you're pushed all the way to base, and can't leave.
If you're smart enough, you'll be able to escape quickly enough to get to cap, and with decreased total cap times, You'll be able to turn the tides of war back into your favor.
This war type will keep players on their toes a lot always checking their peripheral vision for anyone who might be speeding around them to ambush, and I think will be quite fun.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

Unfortunately, I don't really know how to do much else than Jobs and Guns at the moment.
Plus there's no workshop link to give you aha....

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...

-1 This just sounds kind of dumb and I don't think it is needed on the server. We still have SnD and I would much rather see that mode fixed than adding another war type that nobody will pick.

9 minutes ago, Vibe said:

-1 This just sounds kind of dumb and I don't think it is needed on the server. We still have SnD and I would much rather see that mode fixed than adding another war type that nobody will pick.

I direct you to go and -1 this then as well: 

7 minutes ago, Homast said:

I direct you to go and -1 this then as well: 

These war types actually sound dope though unlike this hyper war shit

Edited by Vibe
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • The Garnut

Not trying to poop on your idea, but this seems like it would be counter intuitive to creating more roleplay on our server. My idea to make wars not be so stale was have players spawn on an outpost which would be far closer to the objectives on a future iteration of Chaharikar

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...