Russian Forces FSB Suggestion

Malmood

8 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Again, looks more like a power grab than a want to help the server.

The way I confronted this discussion was absolutely wrong, and I apologize. I by no means imply to power grab. Ever since I joined in 2016 I have wanted to help, so I applied for staff and tried it out. Once I felt it wasn’t for me I waited out the month and had it removed.

12 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

I was an ISI DGEN, BLKGRD CDR, and a marine private, but I’m not given factions even if I were to make them. You should never include yourself in faction suggestions, it looks more like a power grab than a want to actually improve the server.

I used to actually lead ISI, and if I brought that up in a suggestion for a new faction, no mater how many leaders say I should lead it, I would still look like a retard. It’s up to the superadmins even if this was accepted. 

Do you know who I am?

I understand, and I think I remember you.

8 minutes ago, Malmood said:

I understand, and I think I remember you.

I know where you’re coming from, and I understand that the other leaders would see you as fit. 

10 minutes ago, Malmood said:

The way I confronted this discussion was absolutely wrong, and I apologize. I by no means imply to power grab. Ever since I joined in 2016 I have wanted to help, so I applied for staff and tried it out. Once I felt it wasn’t for me I waited out the month and had it removed.

I mean a lot of people who make these types of suggestions just do it for the power. I’m sure a lot of people appreciate your help and I believe ya now. No need to apologize, friend, I get ya. Good luck with the suggestion and the faction if it’s accepted tho

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

I know where you’re coming from, and I understand that the other leaders would see you as fit. 

I mean a lot of people who make these types of suggestions just do it for the power. I’m sure a lot of people appreciate your help and I believe ya now. No need to apologize, friend, I get ya. Good luck with the suggestion and the faction if it’s accepted tho

Thank you dude, means a lot.

• Like 1

By no means am I suggesting the player models either, I wanted to make it as easy as possible for Garnet/Phantom considering they do a lot of work anyways for us. I just had these model on the list for basically a display or an idea for them. By no means am I saying those are the ones we want, we are just trying to make it less time consuming for the implementer if this sub-faction is implemented. Which is why I set the names and loadouts.

Also knowing that MPs are frowned upon at this point in time, this subfaction is not MP.

Edited by Malmood
  • Like 1

+1 This would bridge the gap between the high end SOC factions and the entry faction, this would give people another place to go to if they do not want to be a 2GA officer but do not have the skill required to join SSO or GRU. This would only have positive effects as FSB would work with/in 2GA.

52 minutes ago, Garnet said:

lel as if Spets and SSO don't exist.

They do exist they are the factions I am referring to, they have tryouts that just above average people cannot pass, this would give them somewhere to go if  they are not good enough to join the other SOC factions. This would bring older innactive SSP's back as they would have somewhere to go. 

Edited by Jake
being less tarded

Not at all am I dissing what you said in any way, but ever since frosty became GRU leader it has been more active and the population on it is starting to gain people slowely.

Edited by Malmood
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

lel as if Spets and SSO don't exist.

Can we bring back Rangers to bridge the gap between Army and GB?

Anyway +1 but only if since this is an extension of 2GA it is also ran by 2GA officers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, [GG] Cypher said:

Can we bring back Rangers to bridge the gap between Army and GB?

Anyway +1 but only if since this is an extension of 2GA it is also ran by 2GA officers 

Yes it would be ran by 2GA officers and Junior Officers, the Colonel being the highest rank (commander) on FSB. But they would have to tryout like everyone else on 2GA.