Russian Forces FSB Suggestion

Malmood

44 minutes ago, Talenti Lid said:

+1 Gives some higher skilled 2GA that can’t make it into SSO/GRU/Vega a place to call home 

My only complaint is that I think the weapons need to be changed up to be a bit more powerful/unique 

The suggestion shows the weapons will have more attachments in the same way GB and Army are configured.

Edited by Jake
fixing retarded grammar
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, gambler01dyer said:

-1, after reading into the post i feel that this will just up the amount of SOC forces there is, theirs already SSO/GRU/Vega and adding another seems off setting.

This subfaction would not be a SOC faction, but a merged group in 2GA. It is to take the High enlisted that do not want to be officers and make room for new leaders to step up. It is basically how 055 and Taliban worked.

Edited by Malmood
6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

@Malmood question. say I was to leave GRU, I would go back to 2GA as a POS. would I be able to try out for FBS or is there a certain rank you need to be?

This required rank for FSB would be SHS mainly because you have to be RFR and this is a rank where RFR is needed.

7 minutes ago, Malmood said:

This required rank for FSB would be SHS mainly because you have to be RFR and this is a rank where RFR is needed.

ok and last thing. I am assuming and praying you won't bias to old SOC members. everyone will do the same tryouts no handpicks?

6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

ok and last thing. I am assuming and praying you won't bias to old SOC members. everyone will do the same tryouts no handpicks?

The only hand picking I am doing is SSP members from 2GA so I can have the foundation of the FSB standing, and I have already done that. This will be a tryout faction.

+1 I feel like what was stated about keeping players in RU that cant get into SOC and just go to US would help RU a lot during wars. Also I question the whole tryout stage looks unclear to me but im just being a nugget at that point. Im guessing would be like a lower grade SOC tryout, but otherwise I think this would benifit Garnet a lot and hope this will be what RU needs. Aswell US has 1 more SOC faction than RU so it would make it easier to fend off that 1 extra US SOC faction.

Edited by Gamma
23 minutes ago, Gamma said:

+1 I feel like what was stated about keeping players in RU that cant get into SOC and just go to US would help RU a lot during wars. Also I question the whole tryout stage looks unclear to me but im just being a nugget at that point. Im guessing would be like a lower grade SOC tryout, but otherwise I think this would benifit Garnet a lot and hope this will be what RU needs. Aswell US has 1 more SOC faction than RU so it would make it easier to fend off that 1 extra US SOC faction.

There would be a few 2GA high enlisted handpicked into the faction to get it started, then there would be a tryout which would be hard enough to weed out incompetant players yet possible to complete for people that have experience in the server but cannot complete SOC tryouts such as GRU and SSO.

8 minutes ago, Jake said:

There would be a few 2GA high enlisted handpicked into the faction to get it started, then there would be a tryout which would be hard enough to weed out incompetant players yet possible to complete for people that have experience in the server but cannot complete SOC tryouts such as GRU and SSO.

Ok, thanks man