American - Staff Application

American

In-game name:  11A BrigGen American

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:430558196

Warns: 2(RDM for both)

Timezone: PST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| | 11A BrigGen American has played for 2028:25:20.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES(I can record and clip up to around 7 minutes before)

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Josh Martin

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefiting the server through my time and experience on the server. I have played this game for a while now and think that I have a good understanding of all of the rules for Mil Rp. I can play for all day if I have nothing planned. I usually get on around 9am for me and can play all the way to 10am or even further. Although i have started high school football practice so i cant get on from around 4pm to 5:30pm from Monday to Thursday. Going through the seasons of military rp i have learned my lessons and made many friends on this beautiful server. I know what is wrong and what is right for this server. I also have seen what happens when you are behaving in an inappropriate way and know not to act that way ever.

Even though people may believe I'm not serious, I like to be goofy and have fun on the server. When it comes down to it I believe I am serious when the time calls for it. I also love helping the new/old  people of this server with knowing the rules and enjoy their time. Whenever there is someone that needs help I am there to help and explain to them what they need to do/know. I always check up on the forums to see what is happening and if anything has changed on the server. I like to talk with the garnet community and love to make people laugh.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. From what i can remember, once for mass, and a couple rdm warns.(I tried looking at the bans on the forums but unfortunately it doesn't work.)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can get on basically all day except when i have football practice from 4pm to 5:30 pm every Monday to Thursday.

Edited by American
Had to put in correct dates for football. :)

I am going to stay neutral for now,

From your application I don't see many things that would convince me 100% to +1 the application without too much though, but it is a very common style of application and nothing much to note from here. I also don't have many reasons to -1 the application thus my current state of neutrality.

+1

From what I've seen from you on the server is nothing but being kind and all around great guy. Your app is substantial and I believe its good enough. We need experienced players that have been on the server for awhile to become staff I see you as a good fit.

+1 you've changed your paragraphs and beefed them up significantly,  from my time playing with you, you seem like a smart and respectable kid

Edited by cbozee
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 Generally great guy,  he is very active and has done a lot to help with the server through factions. Now like to see what he could do to help out the server as a whole. Only thing i would like to add is that your paragraphs need to buffed up a bit. 

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The Garnut
On 7/23/2020 at 8:35 PM, Zachman said:

Denied

Lack of community support outside of US player base

Wait at least 2 weeks before applying again.

@proggy @Garnet Lock and Move

This person received more support than anything else in this thread. Please explain your decision further

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

These Denials were a result of a Staff Meeting held on 7/23, which was our first meeting post-Jim. The denial reasons aren’t exactly in line with what we discussed; they are a more dumbed down version.

American was denied due to: Very little support from what we deemed unbias opinions (most support was from within Army), the inability to take criticism, activity issues, not utilizing the tools and privileges he has as an officer, and lacking overall maturity in-game.

@Garnet

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 2
  • The Garnut
2 hours ago, 0zzy said:

These Denials were a result of a Staff Meeting held on 7/23, which was our first meeting post-Jim. The denial reasons aren’t exactly in line with what we discussed; they are a more dumbed down version.

American was denied due to: Very little support from what we deemed unbias opinions (most support was from within Army), the inability to take criticism, activity issues, not utilizing the tools and privileges he has as an officer, and lacking overall maturity in-game.

@Garnet

Thank you!

moved to Denied.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines