DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

*FULL RELEASE* StarwarsRP Update [07/08/2020]

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

ca99ffc66dbecc3cab026a237ac784b3.png

^ this has now been removed ^

How are we gonna keep our priorities straight now? 😢😢

In all seriousness, thanks for the work you’ve put in the past few days. This looks great and I think it’s really gonna help get player retention as well as higher numbers. 

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

- 212th Trooper : Boiler

Hate to be that bitch rn, but I wanted to point out that the Lore character’s named Boil, idk maybe it was a typo on the sheet. If it’s not an easy fix, once someone earns that role, I can just have them change their job in game, no big deal

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Passive CIS Forces

Powerful CIS Droids will randomly spawn in clusters on different Outposts throughout Anaxes, whether you go alone or with a party, this will surely be a fun activity to let the server's down-time pass by quickly as you level up and strengthen your character

Question abt this, as a GM would this be something we could temporarily turn off during on-world events? 

Again, thanks for all your hard work, can’t wait to get back on and get the numbers up 😁

Edited by Snapper
  • The Garnut
2 minutes ago, Snapper said:

In all seriousness, thanks for the work you’ve put in the past few days. 

I hope you all enjoy it, people from the SWRP community contributed an enormous amount of suggestions towards this change instead of crying in a hissy fit.

3 minutes ago, Snapper said:

Hate to be that bitch rn, but I wanted to point out that the Lore character’s named Boil, idk maybe it was a typo on the sheet. If it’s not an easy fix, once someone earns that role, I can just have them change their job in game, no big deal

Fixed, thank you!

3 minutes ago, Snapper said:

Question abt this, as a GM would this be something we could temporarily turn off during on-world events? 

Again, thanks for all your hard work, can’t wait to get back on and get the numbers up 😁

Being that this feature is currently turned off, I'd like to say that I will be able to add a /toggledroid feature onto the GM system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This might be the most poggers SWRP update of them all. I’m glad you’ve been grinding the server recently, I really hope this is what we need to get back on track.
On another note, I should be back from my California trip in a few days, so I’ll be able to help out again. Looking forward to trying all of the new features.

• Forums Moderator

Shit bro. I legit had to go on a trip at the worst time lmao. All I know is that when I'm back I'm gonna grind my ass off. Thank you for all the amazing work you've been doing. Hopefully this will all be worth it in the long run. Already working on some tryouts for some more stuff right when I saw this. Excited to come back and see all this stuff.

• Like 1
  • Community Director

InATPbc.png

Updated Textscreens because tired Garnet can't spell.

22 minutes ago, Aparh said:

HOLY 👀 THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I wish i could play so bad 😞  Been missing the servers 

I'm gonna try to hop on but i doubt my mac would be able to handle it lol. 

Ki Adi Mundi? Coming back? Dopppppe

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, eli_ said:

Shit bro. I legit had to go on a trip at the worst time lmao. All I know is that when I'm back I'm gonna grind my ass off. Thank you for all the amazing work you've been doing. Hopefully this will all be worth it in the long run. Already working on some tryouts for some more stuff right when I saw this. Excited to come back and see all this stuff.

Bro trust me i feel you, i can't get back to my main PC till mid august 

4 hours ago, Aparh said:

I'm gonna try to hop on but i doubt my mac would be able to handle it lol

If you have the hard drive space, you can install windows with bootcamp. All you need to do is split the hard drive and you can have Windows and MacOS on the same Mac. It’s how I’m playing now and it runs a lot better than my old PC did 

• Forums Moderator
16 minutes ago, jonahp3185 said:

I was thinking about getting into the Star Wars rp as well so you ever plan on having a store for that in the future? 

We have a store for it already. We have weapon skins, and some sweps. It can be found here:

https://store.garnetgaming.net/store.php?page=packages&id=12

Edited by eli_