DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [7/15/2020]

19 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Map Rotation

cd4888ce289034dcf9f3448cff160b03.png

We have now been playing on Taiga V3 for a period of roughly 6 weeks. I am very interested in making a switch back to Chaharikar, so please let me know if you guys are interested and the change will take place ASAP.

I would love to have Chaharikar back. Burnt out from V3, would love to play on this map. 

• The Garnut
12 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

I would love to have Chaharikar back. Burnt out from V3, would love to play on this map. 

Crazy how over after  6 years people say they're burnt out of a map after a month 🤷‍♂️

Pls lets get more comments so I know if Chaharikar is a go

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Crazy how over after  6 years people say they're burnt out of a map after a month 🤷‍♂️

Pls lets get more comments so I know if Chaharikar is a go

Lol what i'm saying...

Chaharikar is go

Good update and thank you 

Also 3 objectives are back in use fellas

Edited by Dexx
  • Haha 1

Although its upsetting to see taiga go, I loved the vibe of Chaharikar and hopefully this can solve low pop issues. Also excited to see what the gamemasters have in store for us. Thanks for the update Garnet!

Edited by Not Naitsir
  • The Garnut

Please don't get too excited for the Gamemaster rank. We've had it on StarwarsRP and people largely choose to not do anything with the rank but brag about it. I'm not expecting this too be revolutionary, and I'd say the only exciting portion for myself would be the return of Chaharikar.

• Informative 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

@Garnet Question regarding the GM addition. Is it a whitelist or a rank?

Guess I’ll make an app so I can stop being the unofficial GM lol @Homast

As far as the map goes, whatever the fuck will get players back lol. Although I do get a nostalgia chub from Taiga v3, it’s a genuinely good map. For whatever reason people (most newer players) dislike the play style and ambience. Chaharikar is just as good of a map so I have no qualms about returning. 

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1
39 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I'd say the only exciting portion for myself would be the return of Chaharikar.

For me personally, It's being able to put my GM rank to use a little bit.

Been waiting to use it properly since before shrimps pulled an Avatar and disappeared.

Stay tuned for more Weapon Adjustment Suggestions though, Because I wasn't even halfway down my list of weapons to edit.

Just like Ozzy, I as well am curious about how GMs will operate?
Are they being integrated into the staff team, Or are they staying standalone?

@0zzy It's safe to assume that since Garnet has specified they're impervious to damage, That there'll be a whitelist that will be used.
And since they'll be able to spawn things from prop menu, It'll also be a rank.

That then adds the question, to build off of my previous one, If they're Seperate, will the ranks mesh and be able to be assigned at the same time, so like... GM and Mod at the same time?

Edited by Homast
  • Agree 1

This post got more replies in one hour than the post by Garnet asking about what the community wants for a full 24 hours.  Taiga and Chakarikar are basically the same map with a couple of OBJ changes. I feel like the  M4 changes are far too drastic and make the rifle into a laser and people will begin to complain in a matter of weeks like they did on delta about the Army and Marine rifles. With the lack of competent staff in recent memory the addition to Game Master I feel does not make sense. Overall I think this update swing for the fences and swung out.

• Creative 2