DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [7/15/2020]

Chaharikar is a go for me, taigaV3 is such a pretty map but the feel of chaharikar and vibe is something esle. I don't think we really ever got bored on their rarely. People making goodbye videos to the map haven't seen that in awhile) so overall map change to this is a really good choice.

I think it would be better, if possible, to switch to the metropolitan map setting like you had suggested in the most recent MRP community post discussion, rather than the switch back to Chakarikar. As much as I liked the map, I believe more people (and correct me if I’m wrong) would rather see a change from the more open maps like a Taiga or a Chakarikar. 

• Disagree 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
19 minutes ago, Jared Cox said:

I think it would be better, if possible, to switch to the metropolitan map setting like you had suggested in the most recent MRP community post discussion, rather than the switch back to Chakarikar. As much as I liked the map, I believe more people (and correct me if I’m wrong) would rather see a change from the more open maps like a Taiga or a Chakarikar. 

I think the urban map is a ways away and he’s looking to take a proactive approach in the interim instead of wait for the new map to make a change.

10 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

I think the urban map is a ways away and he’s looking to take a proactive approach in the interim instead of wait for the new map to make a change.

I had figured that, and yeah I think it would be better to get the pop foundation built back up again and the player base happy before anything.

I like the update personally not a fan of charikar and would love to see like original echo return, had a good mix of CQC and Sniping, maybe echo original with mountain fixes idk, I really thought it was a solid map!

Edited by cbozee
  • Cringe 2
  • Disagree 1
  • The Garnut

EDIT: Alright buddies, to wrap up this update

The following ranks have been added:

Trial Gamemaster - Trial Moderator permissions + Set Job - Event - Cloak

Gamemaster - Moderator permissions  + Set Job - Event - Cloak

Head Gamemaster - Head Moderator permissions + Set Job - Event - Cloak

All 3 ranks are able to hop on the GameMaster class in order to spawn props and noclip around as to create unique structures for Roleplay

Penalty for using Cloak during roleplay/war whether intentional or not is a removal from GM and a stat wipe (levels & RP cash). Only use /cloak while on the Gamemaster role.

The map has been set to Chaharikar, and we are now live!

3 hours ago, Jared Cox said:

Yeah, i'll have to see you with that metropolitan map in about 3-4 months worth of mapping, maybe less if I absolutely kill myself, but unfortunately, i'm not going to kill myself over a map for a server that hardly peaks at 50 users. Maybe if things changed. But for now I literally cannot force myself to do this with the server's state, as many people genuinely do not care for the state of the server as much as I do.

• Spicy 1