DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Millerjerm's Staff Application

Millerjerm

In-game name: GRU MLT Millerjerm
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:165910294
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | GRU MLT Millerjerm has played for 2258:11:20.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Josh Martin, Zachman, Bozee
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] MRP Head Mod, T.Admin
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefiting the server through the work I put in to help the players both new and old. I have had experience on the staff team before which is very helpful as I have already learned lessons on staffing to help improve my work and efficiency. One lesson I learned from my first time as staff was to not burn myself out that caused me to miss my sit quota and lead to my removal. During my second time I learned to deal with situations outside of just sits, both of my times as staff have helped me learn how to do my job as staff effectively. I always put the community and others first when it comes to decisions I make on the server, I just enjoy helping others.

I have kept coming back to the server and the staff team for the same reason of providing the same experience to as others as I had myself as a new player. When I first joined there was a helpful active staff team that always helped out those experiences were the reason I wanted to join the staff as those were people I used to look up to when I first joined staff. Now I want to pass that experience on to other players so that they have an experience like I did, I want to make sure that people have a good time and stay around on the server. I plan to help the server by being a friendly, helpful, and active staff member to provide a great experience to players new and old.  While on staff I was also a part of the HR division helping with new staff members making sure they got trained and to help make sure they know what to do on the staff team. I actively helped the new staff members training as many as I could and hope to join HR division again to help make we have good new staff members. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details N/A
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: September 3rd (Denied) April 3rd(Accepted) and September 10th 2019(Accepted) 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 26 Hours a week at minimum.

Edited by Millerjerm
  • Like 6
  • Disagree 4

+1 miller miller I've been waiting for you to post this. Your extremely active in teamspeak and you know the rules greatly you know how to handle yourself and staff work. Your hard working and dedicated to helping the server for the best. 

• Disagree 1

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

Your previous experience will be extremely helpful as a staff member. In addition, the people that gave actual feedback, that is, not a disagree react, have valid points. Not to mention the staff referrals. 

As discussed however, due to issues in the past, there will be a minimum three month commitment to the team. Failing to abide by this contract will result in you being blacklisted from being staff on MRP. Please keep in mind our discussion that we had.

@Zachman Will be training you, though since you have been staff before, it should be quick.

@Ozzy / @Gythem Please set him to T-Mod at your earliest convenience. Also lock and move to Accepted please.

• Agree 5