SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns: 5
Timezone: eastern time (US & Canada)
Playtime?: 80:52:20
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] lynx playz
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] nope
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] cause I think I will help the garnets gaming community and make the server a little more fun and also have some for for my self to. I also would like to help people with like building and question so they are not confused with the game and all that other stuff but i want to help this server and i think i will be a great staff
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made one about a week ago but they did not accept it cause I was missing some stuff
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play fortnite, valorant and some time among us
Did you read the staff rules?: yes I did

-1 I see your interest in being a staff member! However you are missing quite a few things we are looking for in this staff app.

-You're missing your steam ID.

-Your 5 warns what were they for?

-You don't have two paragraphs (Most people look for two solid paragraphs consisting of 5-8 sentences per paragraph).

-You didn't specify if you were banned or punished from any other server.

-I'm pretty sure if you app gets denied you have to wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

-You didn't specify how much time you can contribute to the server.

-You did not read the rules

If you fix all of that stuff you have a chance at being staff! Good luck buddy!

-1 | I've had many bad interactions with you. I've had a time where you NLR'd 4 times in a raid and said I dont care when I told you. You started to tell me that I was annoying and shit. and everything that MinxX said shows more on my -1 reasoning.

-1 . for all reasons stated above, but you're a chill guy in game, but with all the errors and warns, you've got a -1 from me. Once those warns clear up and you get more hours, re-apply bro!  warns are removed after 2 weeks.