DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Why'd you choose your alias?

This username was given to me by an old friend who got me into gaming. He have me his old minecraft account in like 2009 and it had the username Millerjerm cause his name was Jeremiah Miller. I just kept the username cause I was a little kid so I couldn't figure out anything better and the name Millerjerm has been something I have used on pretty much every online presence I have.

When COD4: Modern Warfare came out, my cousin and I were playing a game of 1v1.

It was that bazaar map, and I spent the entire game destroying him using a knife. After I threw a grenade that he tossed back at him, blowing up in his face and killing him, he says something like this:

"I can't kill you because you keep running around the map dropping on me like some kind of SHANK NINJA and now I can't even use grenades!"

I made that my name that very day and it hasn't changed for over 12 years.

• Haha 1

my alias is "borklean" I go by 'brooklyn" on here and steam but everywhere else is still brooklyn.

my friend Ian called me "bork" like the dog memes from like 2015-2016, it just looks like "brook" then the "lean" is a drug and there was also da lean memes goin around back then it also looks like the end of my name *kinda* and he just put them together,

its just a play on my name 

brooklyn

borklean

• Informative 1

Tbh i was in the car texting a friend about starting a csgo team. I took a long pause and looked at the word "message" and saw "sage" and immediately it stuck to me. i've had it way before "valorant" fuckin hate that game but yeah.

• Informative 1

I used to go by, "WolfZero". I picked that name when I was 10 years old and had always gone by that however a couple years ago I was playing Rainbow six siege when out of the blue, my friend's Chinese friend joined the channel and was like, "YOU WANT SOME OF DADDY'S MILK!!!?!?!?!" in a heavy Chinese accent and suddenly left the channel. I laughed so fucking hard I was crying. Since then I had my girlfriend design some of the dancing milks and the name just kind of stuck. LOL.

Also, its always funny to me to hear whether people call me, "milk" or "daddy". LOL

Edited by MilkDaddy

spacer.png

Explanation: from the function f(x) (Mr.Krabs/Daddy) - (x) + 4√Papa²/Originality - (x) = f(x), We can plug my name (Alias) in for x. From this function we can see that Mr. Krabs is daddy, therefore we must take some of the Name from Mr. Krabs {(Mr.Krabs/Daddy)-(Name)}. Now, ignoring the 4 above the square root , we can simplify √Papa² to  the variable (Papa). Now, from (Mr.Krabs/Daddy) + √Originality - (Name) gives us the resulting variable of (Krabbe). This allows us to find the final equation (Papa) x (Krabbe). Since the possible values of these two variables are infinite, this is the farthest we can simplify this equation , leaving us with the expression PapaKrabbe as the solution to the function f(Name).

• 300 IQ 2
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

Back when I used to play xbox back in 2012 I played with alot of IRLs until I played BO2. My name used to be skirmish. I met this one guy who ended up being my best friend for about 2 years. His name was Vizuall (we we're the same age). We played way too many games on a daily basis (not much has changed) but keep in mind I was probably 12-14 when I had first met him and the last time being  in 2014 ish. He was one of nicest, most down to earth and one of the most genuine people that I had ever met. Around early 2014 he started to get on alot less which I quickly took notice of. Back then all we had to contact each other was instagram DM's so when he wouldnt be on for 4-7 days at a time I would continue texting him. he never told me what he was going through at the time, not until a few months down the line when he completely stopped playing games. Vizuall was going through alot of family issues and was moving around alot so our chances to speak were heavily hindered. He had a little brother that we played with so I would speak to him periodically. After not hearing from either Vizuall or his brother for some time I reached out to his little brother (ryan) (keep in mind I had switched to PC around this time and sold my xbox to some guy in the grade below me). So, I didnt hear back from his brother for a few months until I randomly received a DM from him. I'm not going to go into detail but I had found out that he had passed away. So,  I really couldn't get his name out of my head for a while so with my name I chose to mix the two names and created "Vizii" in a way of remembrance for him I guess you could say. My name will forever stay this way. 

• Like 1

WreckEM has been my name for as long as I can remember in the gaming world. It started out as Wreckemsaints which was a combo of Texas Techs chant because for the longest time I thought I’d be in school there, didn’t happen, and New Orleans Saints which pays tribute to my birthplace. People used to fuck up my name so I figured why not go with WreckEM. Also used to go by fortniteked91290 on darkrp for all the cringes to come out back in my staffing days.