Sorry to everyone

I have to agree that yes you did mess up hard as manager and left the mrp tarnished to the dirt and it is still on a unsteady road. But that doesn't mean it cannot come back. Going to use myself as an example for this. Although im perm banned, I still plan on sharing ideas on how the server can be fixed and how the server can be improved as a whole. Kendal, Ill say this upfront with ya mate to me you were an amazing person to be around prior to you getting manager but I feel as if when you obtained the position you let the power get to your head very fast. Which, I partially cannot blame you for because you feel to alot of controversy really fast and didn't take alot of time when coming up with a verdict on certain issues.

With vega, yes we were all terrified to get wiped. Gamma had worked his ass off for months to get vega in a good spot, I worked my ass off to get into vega and help viva. Viva (was inactive) but still did insanely well with the faction for his term. But with how the environment was on the server and overall just how toxic the playing field was. I know you struggled hard. 

50 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

At least you came to admit your faults. Appreciated. But unlikely something like this will be forgiven easily; especially with the state of the server currently.

This is very true. But at as I said there is still time for you to come back around and do what you can to try to help. One person that I was speaking to about certain issues and to be honest, Alot of the things that have been brought up between Garnet, Gildarts, Jake and I. There are some pretty damn good ideas that are lined up for the future. But at the same time, One silver lining issue I found was that nobody wants to RP. Not many people want to help. They are just there for to pvp and climb ranks. I breifly spoke to you in the past on a few different topics in regards of what can be added or what can be changed to improve the server but you quickly swipped those ideas under the rug which quickly tarnished my reputation with you. I still have a mediation of respect towards you and as I said there still is time for the patches to be healed. But I wish that you could have seen how hard you got beat around the bush in many different perspectives.. It sucks to hear how ur manager term went and we all can agrer that we wished it went differently man. I hope that you are still doing well because I haven' t checked up on you in a while. Best regards ~ Vizii.

• Disagree 1
2 hours ago, Gildarts said:

At least you came to admit your faults. Appreciated. But unlikely something like this will be forgiven easily; especially with the state of the server currently.

Like I said I am not looking to gather forgiveness through this thread. Actions speak louder than words. I will add to what you said however. I do believe that many of the server's flaws currently can be attributed to me in some way or another. Some were things that were building behind the scenes far before I joined as 2GA PVT Milton, others are things I played a direct part in exaggerating, willingly or not. I was active as a manager on issues I should have handled with more leniency, and completely inactive on issues that would take any real hard work to achieve. Banning certain players wasn't going to stop the spread of toxicity, it just seemed the easy way out at the time.

1 hour ago, retired said:

I have to agree that yes you did mess up hard as manager and left the mrp tarnished to the dirt and it is still on a unsteady road.

While I can agree I left the server in an abysmal state, I would like to add that I have complete faith in the current staff team, at least the one's I know can do a lot of great. I don't imagine Ozzy intends to do the same kind of shit I did, or that he even has. 

With vega, yes we were all terrified to get wiped. Gamma had worked his ass off for months to get vega in a good spot

I had seen that. The skill level in terms of PvP within the vega ranks was absolutely undeniable. Gamma was a true champ when it came to toughening up Vega members. I'm glad I never went through with wiping it, but I still regret having you guys fear that was a possibility in the first place. Reflecting on it you guys never really did anything that bad, I was just fishing for a reason.

But with how the environment was on the server and overall just how toxic the playing field was. I know you struggled hard. 

At times for sure. As much as I wanted to believe I had thick skin when it came to the community (being part of a certain someone's PDSS who didn't put up with bitching), I was very lacking in that regard. The main reason for my resignation was the perception of me to the community. It seemed 75% of the community wanted me gone, the 25% were slowly getting to that point as well.

When I got removed from the staff team it was something that made me very upset but it helped push me to work harder on the server gave me the mindset of what can I do to be better. I still wish I could of stayed on the staff and see where I could have gotten but that drive to get better to be able to come back to the staff team lead me work harder. I don't know if I would have been able to make it to Marshal with out that though I still hate it happened and you lied to me about the reason I was removed. Ironically you should have been the reason I left the community but rather became the reason I stayed to make myself a better member of the community and staff team. 

I didn't see this coming even if someone told me it was, I'm shocked and glad that you decided to admit to the mistakes you've made in the past. It at least shows me and others than you aren't some self-centered retard. However, if you do plan on coming back, I know some would welcome you with open arms, I wouldn't want to hold grudges because at the current state of the server, grudges will only hinder our growth. Also, if people are still toxic towards you, just ignore them, those are things in the past, all we need to do is get over it and move forward. 

I would like to clarify that I don't believe that you were a major reason for the server's decline, as the population was high a while after you left, until around may. There main factors for the server's current state lies in places that I cannot state now without causing a fuckton of drama, so dont stress to much about that.

Edited by Soldier
Clarification

Man, you act like you are the only one to blame for everything that happened while you were manager. I remember that I pushed you to make some of the decisions you referenced in your thread. When making decisions about factions I never thought about the relationships players made with eachother and thought everyone was just a number on a sheet of paper that could easily be replaced. It’s not all your fault, I was lead Admin too. Keep your head up king!

Edited by AwesomeAidan
  • Friendly 1
3 hours ago, Tora1 said:

You acted like a baby and had fits and was toxic af lol

This is a pretty perfect way to sum up a lot of my decisions as manager. At the time I justified my own toxic behavior as "well they are toxic to me, so ill be toxic back" which is not how a staff member should behave, let alone how someone leading the staff team. Anytime I made a decision, to me it didn't feel like the critics disliked the decision, it felt like the critics disliked me and that's why the decision merited criticism. So a lot of the time I had it in my head that it was a game of "Me vs the RU skids" when that wasn't remotely true. In retrospect, it was me not respecting the opinions and criticisms of long time players and people genuinely concerned with decisions I tried making that would impact the server they cared about. 

3 hours ago, AwesomeAidan said:

Man, you act like you are the only one to blame for everything that happened while you were manager. I remember that I pushed you to make some of the decisions you referenced in your thread. When making decisions about factions I never thought about the relationships players made with eachother and thought everyone was just a number on a sheet of paper that could easily be replaced. It’s not all your fault, I was lead Admin too. Keep your head up king!

I can only speak for myself from my perspective on the events I outlined here. I never thought you or Jim did anything out of malicious intent, or did anything to further your own agendas. To be completely honest there were times where you guys tried pulling me off the edge of the cliff, and I decided to jump anyways. And my behavior only served to make things harder for you guys after I left.

7 hours ago, Millerjerm said:

I still hate it happened and you lied to me about the reason I was removed.

Im genuinely sorry for that. And I am sorry for my recent behavior to you when I came back to check how things were on the server. 

4 hours ago, Pencil said:

I hated you.

You had reason to hate me lol. I banned you off of a method that wasn't allowed to be used when we used it.

• Informative 1