DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

empty staff app ik i wont get it

8 hours ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

In-game name:empty
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):(STEAM_0:0:540626732)

Warns1
Timezonepst
Playtime?:1295:38:22.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): aj
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? to be honest i think i wont get it but  im a mature person that has alot of experience on the server. I have been here for a for a long time, and I feel that I’m able to be a good representation for Garnet Gaming. Also, I feel I’m able to help the Garnet community by punishing the rule-breakers and the mingers that are being annoying. Being that im familiar with the rules i would make sits quicker yet efficient and careful. Furthermore, I try to inform new players with the most rules; I know many that aren’t bothered to even look at the rules. I will try my best to devote most of my time to being staff than any other job. My priority will be sits, and I will put everything else aside if I see any available to take.

As a staff member, I would never pick sides during a sit; I will listen to both side of the story. I feel that is one the most important things as staff, to not be biased. Moreover, I will continue being active on the server to the best of my ability to complete all my necessary duties. And if you’re wondering, I’m usually active at night, mostly when all staff are offline. My powers will not be abused in any way, I will use them accordingly. I want to represent those that are fairly new and encourage them to be kind and helpful to others. I hope I get the opportunity to join the staff team and begin helping players! 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? once for mass fail rp i didnt know at the time that there was a cooldown on mugging
    Have you made any previous applications?:yes alot
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:2-6 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? yes i build pcs sm0k3 oiud and play football
Did you read the staff rules?:empty 

These are the same fucking paragraphs as last time empty...which violates the rules of a staff application, making this app basically invalid. Also that title isn't very promising.

-1, @proggy @DiegoZavier I would just lock this if he doesn't write new paragraphs. You can check the last staff apps to these staff app paragraphs (which if you can't find multiple references easily, I believe I commented on one of his staff apps about this.

You have ALREADY BEEN WARNED by me and MANY others to NOT repeat your paragraphs. Im heavily disappointed in you. I would of thought that if you were going to apply again, you would AT THE VERY LEAST change them from the last 3-4 times you used the same paragraphs. If I were in charge, I would of not only denied you I would of blacklisted you at least temporarily  at this point for the fact you have simply proven to me you are not ready to be staff, as you literally haven't taken in one of the most major criticisms. I wish I could +1 this, I really do, but all I feel right now is complete disappointment at this act of either laziness or a complete and utter disregard to what we told you would help get you accepted. Ive tried to be nice about it, but I don't think its getting through your head that you can't keep making the same mistakes on your staff applications, so I'm going to just be real here. 

This staff application is probably being denied, and either way, I am very disappointed. I would like to see your staff application either COMPLETELY rewritten, or I would like to see your next staff application (if you make one) have different paragraphs. Its not that I dont want to see you succeed and end up on the staff team, but this shit is not going to fly.

Link to the staff app where I explain to him he can't repeat his paragraphs:

Edit: Your new paragraphs are still mediocre at best, and you can say I'm judging harshly all you want, but you have had plenty of time to think of ways to write them considering your last app was almost a month ago if not longer I believe. There are a ton of mistakes in the paragraphs, and honestly they just feel like a rushed last minute attempt at improving them. My -1 will probably stay for this application. I mean its all incredibly generic and vague. Im sorry, but you need to write something better. Although I will say, at the very least it is a step up from just copying the same thing again and again.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
10 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Edit: Your new paragraphs are still mediocre at best, and you can say I'm judging harshly all you want, but you have had plenty of time to think of ways to write them considering your last app was almost a month ago if not longer I believe. There are a ton of mistakes in the paragraphs, and honestly they just feel like a rushed last minute attempt at improving them. My -1 will probably stay for this application. I mean its all incredibly generic and vague. Im sorry, but you need to write something better. Although I will say, at the very least it is a step up from just copying the same thing again and again.

13 hours ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

Hi I'm empty I've been playin for a while now and I really want to be staff on this server. Garry's mod is the only game i play and i only play this server. I think i should be staff because im mature and pretty chill i have great experience and great memories' think it would benefit the server for me to be staff because I'm always on and I'm very persistent i can not just warn players but help them to.  I feel that I’m able to assist the Garnet community by punishing the annoying rule breakers and the mingers that are being annoying As a staff member, I would never pick sides during a sit and always not be bias.

I will continue being active on this server to the best of my ability to complete all my necessary tasks, I’m usually pretty active at night, mostly when all staff are offline which would help since usually late at night there are a lot of mingers. i will not abuse my powers i will only use them if necessary. i think that i would be a great addition to the staff team because I'm not toxic and very mature. I love this server and I've been dreaming to be staff on it.

-1 Your paragraphs are pretty weak and don't show me why you different from everyone else applying. Your paragraphs basically just repeat each other and don't tell us anything. We want to know why you want to be staff, Whats your goals as staff, and Why your different. The current paragraphs don't really tell us anything new about you. Also Personally i feel as though your paragraphs are a bit too short, They feel like minimal effort was put into them.

If you can fix the issues i may reconsider.

-1 deleting your app instead of improving onto your mistakes will not get you staff. I understand that shin was a bit harsh when it came to giving you feedback but that comes with staff as well. not everyone will be nice to you and they will be insulting and rude but, you have to learn to just move on and think to yourself "what can i improve on?" the fact that you gave up and put some dumb immature shit like "I cant right for shit" shows everyone that you clearly are not ready for staff. I have nothing against you but this just shows me that you are not ready. on the off chance you do take this and improve i might change my my mind but for now my -1 will stay.

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

all reasons stated above.

I cant believe you tried the same shit 4 staff apps+ in a row. just shows how much commitment you actually would put in to the server. ( in my opinion)

As stated above shin says that you`ve been guided multiple times on how to get accepted yet you keep spitting in their face after they helped you and you still do this.

if i were you, WHEN this gets denied, not if but WHEN. I would suggest taking time and thinking about what to write, andmake sure next time to take some extra time to reread and rewrite spelling mistaces ect.

14 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

That looks to be one sentence my guy ❤️

he means these.

Excuse the glitch on my post, I do not know how to fix it (I have tried to edit it many times to fix it, but all have failed.) You can still read it, just click "Read more"

On 10/28/2020 at 12:54 PM, BeMinxX said:

Hi I'm empty I've been playin for a while now and I really want to be staff on this server. Garry's mod is the only game i play and i only play this server. I think i should be staff because im mature and pretty chill i have great experience and great memories' think it would benefit the server for me to be staff because I'm always on and I'm very persistent i can not just warn players but help them to.  I feel that I’m able to assist the Garnet community by punishing the annoying rule breakers and the mingers that are being annoying As a staff member, I would never pick sides during a sit and always not be bias.

I will continue being active on this server to the best of my ability to complete all my necessary tasks, I’m usually pretty active at night, mostly when all staff are offline which would help since usually late at night there are a lot of mingers. i will not abuse my powers i will only use them if necessary. i think that i would be a great addition to the staff team because I'm not toxic and very mature. I love this server and I've been dreaming to be staff on it.

Still not great at all though.
Also I am going to respond to why I was so harsh about this.

7 hours ago, AgentFlint said:

I understand that shin was a bit harsh when it came to giving you feedback

If you go back and read the one I linked in the last one, this was after several times in which he had already done this, and we all tried to explain to him that he can't be doing that, so you can imagine my disappointment where about one month later, he did the same exact thing. This is also his 4-5th application, he should know by now not to do that. This is also not the first time he has deleted his staff application, whether its because of low support, or because he will get himself banned while the application is up. It's not that I don't want to see him on staff, its that he has to get through his head that he cant keep making the same mistakes. It's not that I don't like him, its simply the fact he has to actually listen to us, and take our advice. Take @CinniTheSleeper for instance. In their first app, they didn't have good paragraphs, they had low hours, and they didn't even want to fix their paragraphs at first. Yet their second application was not only great, but they began interacting with a lot of the staff team on the server in order to prove maturity/the fact they know the rules, and they became active on the forums. Along with this, they doubled or tripled their hours, I cant remember which, however that is how I want to see the criticism responded to, instead of just deleting your application, literally naming it "I know I wont get it" in the first place, and repeating the same mistakes as last time that you already have been warned about, and then when you finally do fix it, you half ass it and write up "big" filler paragraphs. It really makes me disappointed on many levels, and I hope that if he makes a staff application, he actually considers what we said. I have even offered suggestions (like looking back at accepted/denied staff applications to learn what to do and what not to do) and yet here we are back in this situation again.
I want to remind @jerrydavid2414 its not that I don't like you, in fact a lot of the staff team does like you, we just don't like seeing you being lazy, or not taking advice. Please just take the advice we have given you if you want to reapply.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Creative 1

Hey empty, I have some helpful suggestions for you:

• Don't put yourself down
    • Why would you write that you're not going to get in, in the very first sentence! That shows us that you aren't confident in yourself! Confidence is key my man. 
  • Write new paragraphs
    • Even though I haven't seen your other applications, other members keep arguing that you write the same paragraphs. Show us maturity by writing new ones! I want to know whats different, I wanna know what changed. Show progress! Self reflect! 
  • Take suggestions
    • Everyone seems to be frustrated with you, I'm not; I understand. I was in your shoes once (even though i never actually applied), but be open to improving yourself! Improve your identity, improve your personality, just improve yourself as a human being! Be open to ideas, be open to suggestions, and especially, be open to feedback! The only way we improve is by strengthening our weaknesses!

Take some time off, wait it out.

I look forward to reading your improved application.