DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] Veteran Players 1+ Year [Topic2]

Years Played  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Years Played

What do you guys miss most about the MRP server/community; and hate currently (if you played recently). Please refrain frrom saying the "Players" because we are all aware the quality of player has gone down.

Also what would you guys change if you could?

This is a follow up to:

Edited by Gildarts
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
4 hours ago, Aparh said:

I honestly would like to see a change in the MRP war system and have it been ran like a GM system like SWRP rather than the war on/off because it gets repetitive and boring after a while.

That has nothing really to do with what i asked

1 hour ago, Gildarts said:

That has nothing really to do with what i asked

Your question wasn't specific, it was a general question. 

7 hours ago, Gildarts said:

What do you guys miss most about the MRP server/community; and hate currently (if you played recently). Please refrain frrom saying the "Players" because we are all aware the quality of player has gone down.

Also what would you guys change if you could?

"What do you guys miss most about the MRP server/community". "Also what would you guys change if you could?" Again, not a specific question. Rephrase your question next time before telling someone their input wasn't what you asked. 

• Agree 1

I miss the old way that the server was, it used to be a lot more "loose" and we kinda made our own fun, and now it seems packed with more rules than ever and its in this weird "are we RPing or are we racking up kills?" And I mean we used to RP back then too. I used to have a character i would swap to for my kidnaps, and I mean it wasnt much but it was stupid rp. But really other than having my old boys with me, I miss how free we used to be with what we did.