DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

KingDamon FUBAR Staff Application

KingDamon

In-game name: KingDamon FUBAR 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:156613696
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: KingDamon FUBAR has played for 171:58:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why you should choose me over other people applying for staff, is because I know the rules and I am on a lot. I always treat people with respect if they respect me, and I just like to be chill with everyone. When ever I'm pulled into a sit I am always honest and never lying about if I did something wrong. Another reason you should choose me is because I want to make a change in the community I am always engaged in and make sure it never turns into a toxic one. When people go on Garnet I want them to be able to have fun and enjoy there time on Garnet and not have to deal with toxic people. Also when I'm on early in the morning I feel like there is no staff on and no one is taking sits for anything So If I was staff I think I could change that and take peoples sits when there's not a lot of staff on in the early morning.

I also am good at talking to people and I always let people talk when ever I get pulled into a sit. So I am able to deal with any situation that is brought my way.  Another thing is when it comes to enforcing the rules I feel like I would be good at doing that because I always tell people if I see them breaking any rules on the server. Also all my hours on Garry's Mod are mostly contributed to this server . I have also made a few friends while playing on garnet and I feel like I am somewhat known in the community. If I did get accepted I would try my best to take sits and not  let anything slide I would also enjoy working with some team members that I know I got to accepted to. I am also very open to helping new players out and showing them how the server works. So overall I think I would make a good staff member and make Garnet the best Dark RP server it could possibly be. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I was banned for two days because of RDM and LTAP and this happened when I first started playing on the server. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I made a previous application on October 12, 2020 and it was denied on October 17, 2020 because It didn't have enough community support. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I have the weekends and sometimes weekdays depends if I'm busy or not. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Another hobby that I have outside of Garry's Mod is making music.
Did you read the staff rules?: KingDamon FUBAR 

Edited by KingDamon
  • Like 2

+1.

pros: 

seem to wanna staff/have good intentions.

waited for allmost a month after being denied (shows taking criticism)

Read the staff rules.

been in a sit with him, chill and honest.

Cons:

Little low on hours.

No Refferals/past experience time. (obvious given he dosnt have the most hours.)

Final: all in all, seems like a positive contribution to the staff team

On 11/11/2020 at 7:13 PM, KingDamon said:

Another reason you should choose me is because I want to make a change in the community I am always engaged in and make sure it never turns into a toxic one.

i dont think ive ever seen you talk in game or have had an interaction with you on the server

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, maplesyrup139 said:

i dont think ive ever seen you talk in game or have had an interaction with you on the server

im not gonna lie maplesyrup, i see him around more than i see you on lol

Edited by royk01
  • Agree 2
On 11/11/2020 at 7:13 PM, KingDamon said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I was banned for two days because I was prop locking and this happened when I first started playing on the server. 

Can you edit your response when it comes to bans?

unknown.png

Edit: Thank you. +1

Edited by Clicher

+1 

We all make mistakes, including me when I was a newcomer to the server. KingDamon has been very active in game, I see him a lot. I've had great interactions with him - nothing toxic or alarming. 

----------------------------------------

My suggestions:

• Beef up your paragraphs 
    • I want to know about you, and what makes you fit for the team. 
      • What makes you different v.s. what is expected as a staff member.

hmu for the music

Best of luck, 

TooRaw

On 11/17/2020 at 12:53 PM, jorts said:

i dont thing i've seen you on the server before. 

bump into me and i'll update this

On 11/13/2020 at 5:17 AM, maplesyrup139 said:

I can vouch for this guy, he's pretty cool. I have seen him on the server, and have especially seen him helping new players learn our server.

+1, I think you'd make a great staff member with the right amount of training. I have only really had positive interactions with you, and a lot of the staff team seems to agree that you are likeable. 

I would have probably given you my referral if you had asked. (cant give it to you now though, so dont add it)

On 11/12/2020 at 11:39 AM, royk01 said:

No Refferals/past experience time. (obvious given he dosnt have the most hours.)

In his time on the server, I've never really had issues with him. I actually think he was a new player I helped become a permanent player, but I'm not 100% sure. I've never really had toxicity from him, and a lot of the player base seems to agree when I've interacted with players who hung out with him. My guess is that he didn't have any referrals because he simply didn't ask anyone. Of course, I can't be 100% sure of that.

Short Explanation: +1, you are a pretty active player, and I've heard nothing bad about you and seen you following the rules pretty well.

Accepted
Welcome to the Team!
Contact Diego or Me to get your in-game rank.
You can get your teamspeak servergroups from any DarkRP Executive.
Once you have your ranks, please don't use any commands or go on duty until you have completed training conducted by a Lead Mod+.

• Like 1