DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Why I haven't been around

• The Garnut

Hello [REDACTED] gamers, I felt like I had to make this post to let some of you know why I've been absent from the server, because I realized I've only let those that I interact with on a daily basis know of my new schedule.

I am officially a year away from getting my 4-year (bachelors) degree and I made an awfully stupid mistake of speeding up the process by overloading myself with more classes than I would ever want to take at a time DURING A SUMMER COURSE which I did not realize was an express semester (1 month shorter), the result of this has been CONSTANT frustration trying to catch up with a bizarre schedule in which I have an Exam every other day, and multiple (large) quizzes a day, accompanied by nearly reading 100 pages worth of material a day, and trying to process it all. I am taking over double the recommended number of classes that a typical student would take during a summer semester (2 vs 5).

My semester ends at the end of July/beginning of August (2 months from now) and I will then taper off my work and relax for a bit, while getting back in touch with the community. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to my promise of jump-starting VEGA, however, Phantom will more than likely handle that task better than myself. I wish all you high schoolers luck with your finals upcoming this week!  (assuming you're from the US)

In the meantime, I'm making sure to maintain our server with optimization and more fluid gameplay, as well as a brand new forum engine which I fell in love with!

TL;DR

Granted permission by my university to take more classes in order to graduate early, took these classes during Summer (intended for students who fell behind). Currently taking multiple hard classes at a ~30% faster rate than they would've been otherwise. Unable to play the server due to constant studying and frustration from no time outside the house.

Still working on the server tho!

• Sad 1
25 minutes ago, Garnet said:

TL;DR

Granted permission by my university to take more classes in order to graduate early, took these classes during Summer (intended for students who fell behind). Currently taking multiple hard classes at a ~30% faster rate than they would've been otherwise. Unable to play the server due to constant studying and frustration from no time outside the house.

Still working on the server tho!

You a brave man, I have NORMAL classes in the summer.