DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Naas Staff Application

Naas_

In-game name: Naas 
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:134288
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST 
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  |   18A 2LT Naas has played for 1673:43:25. 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Party, Weeb, Ominous
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]     Head-Mod For GG MRP 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I was gone for quite some time. A lot has changed in this server since I was gone. I will make this server something that everyone can have a fun time in. I will take my time as a staff member serious while having fun. I will help all people on this server, if they need any help with respawns, setting jobs, or fixing anyone's issues or problems with this server or community, I want to improve this server in all aspects. If I do become staff, I will make this my main focus to improve the experience for me and everyone in this community. I will get rid of the minge, people who fail to RP, or anyone that is breaking the server rules, I will make this my main focus to improve the experience for me and everyone in this community. I will get rid of the minge, people who fail to RP, or anyone that is breaking the server rules. 
I will constantly be open for questions. I do not tolerate lies or excuses as a staff member. I will make sits quick while being professional at the same time. I will NOT abuse my staff power. I have reread the all server rules.               

I will never bias during sits or any other staff situations. My final goal for this server is I will make this server a enjoyable, entertaining, serious, and repayable experience. I want people to join this community and have them come back tomorrow or whenever they get on GMOD. This server will become the biggest MRP server in GMOD. I want people to love the server as much as I do. I will give staff work my main priority for this server.
Once I reach the rank of head-mod again, then ill be able to help not only my tryouts but for all faction tryouts. Due to the fact that I am very active on the server, people will get their jobs set and for people who need to give whitelists. But while I first get T mod, I will do my best to claim every sit I can and fix the problem inside the sit. My activity will help my reach that goal to claim all sits, to help the user is the server.  I know with my patience, I will be able to help out everyone no matter the situation. With my patience I can really help out people who have any questions or concerns that has anything to do with the server. 

I apologize for my stupid actions, over the week I have realized what I did wrong and why it was wrong. There was no reason for to get ban on that server. I also apologize the those Ice Fuse staff team dealing with my actions as well. I apologize to Ozzy. I know you do not want any of your staff members acting immature, all that does is make me look bad but also the Garnet MRP Staff as well. So I apologize to all Garnet MRP Users, and Staff Team. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I have applied three times . The first time I was denied. That was in July 16 2019. The second time I was accepted on July 30 2019. The third time I was denied on November 23 2020 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  On the weekdays I can give about 5 to 8 hours each day. On the weekends or any breaks from school. I will be on about 10 to 12 hours everyday

Edited by N4As
  • Like 3

Honestly Naas i believe that you will be a great staff member you are always on and you have showed leadership you dont minge around too much and you are a nice dood to talk to hope you will get accepted.

Current : MARSOC Capt ; T.mod

Former : 11A MajGen   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm gonna say +1 you are a great leader I've seen how you work with army and GB and i think with that leadership you will make a great addition to the staff team, I have some suggestions you can do if you get denied if you go again. Go into detail about how YOU will benefit the staff team, how you can make a change to the server. As staff we already know how to be a staff member what were looking for is what you will do. but other than that its a +1

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Krim1 said:

Everything I remember about you has just been minge, almost braindead behavior. I do not believe you are fit for staff.

People can change and I know you've seen that before too. That's possibly his past. But, he really hasn't been that mingy on the server anymore. He's in a fit officer position and is mature and doesn't abuse Officer powers cause of it (isn't power hungry). Don't just blame it on his past cause I know and you know people can change.

+1

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1 I honestly have no clue about Naas's past, however from what I've seen he is shown to be a mature, and trustworthy person. He tries super hard to help new players, and honestly I believe he will become a great staff member, if accepted. Good luck Naas!

• Like 2