Timezone:BST

Playtime?: 232 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Poopa

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You should choose me over other applicants because I will be a trustworthy and persistent staff member. I have applied many times in the past, this shows my passion and persistence of becoming a part of the staff team. I understand the responsibility of being a staff member, and I know I am mature and responsible enough to fill the role.

Outside of video games, I take part in a group activity called “Cadets.” In summary, cadets are like pre-training for the army (very simplified). In this group, I have achieved the rank “Corporal”. Why is this relevant? It takes over a month of dedication and hard work to obtain this rank. You have responsibilities over your platoon, usually 10 people at once. This shows great maturity and responsibility for my character. It also shows the self-discipline and pure dedication I have towards something I thrive for. Most importantly it shows leadership skills and all the attributes which come with it.

I also take part in sports, mainly boxing. This shows I can take criticism and I know how to better myself and fully absorb others' advice. I take part in team activities with this too, this shows I can work well with others and quickly adapt to new situations.

I’m not the type to argue or start a debate over something little. I fully understand the rules of being a staff member and more importantly, the rules of the server. My friendliness accompanied by my strictness and attributes will guarantee that my place as a staff member will be significant. I do have a rather playful side, but I can be serious when needed. 
If I do manage to obtain the role, I will be greatly excited to show my dedication towards the server more than I already have. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
No, I have not.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
No, i have never applied for moderator in my life. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
5+ hours a day. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I mentioned this in my other question.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, Couchh.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, Maccyss said:

. I have applied many times in the past, this shows my passion and persistence of becoming a part of the staff team

10 hours ago, Maccyss said:

what!?! care to explain  -1 

Edited by tateron0104
  • Like 1

oh boy where do i start... first off your Cadets thing is it like a JROTC? If so then I would expect you to know how to respect others and take direction without seeking help. I have had few encounters with you in the past before being staff, not much to really say other than work on the professionalism. Also im pretty sure youve been banned before.

• Like 1

Just wanted to reiterate - he has applied in the past I'll see if I can find his app - It was denied obv. but he may have changed since then-although lying about it isn't going to get him anywhere lmao.

Edited by xFish
found it
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
51 minutes ago, Maccyss said:

Blatant lie

52 minutes ago, Maccyss said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
No, I have not.

Another blatant fucking lie... 

Capture.PNG 

https://ibb.co/cQ4ZtDd 

You also copied the same staff app that you used last time almost to a T...

@proggy @DiegoZavier That is probably enough just to deny him now XD.

• Like 1

Again Couch? Alright i can put on my detective boots one more time.

17 minutes ago, Maccyss said:

Playtime?: 232 Hours

Please use /playtime ingame to get your exact playtime.

17 minutes ago, Maccyss said:

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

What happened to NeonLink? Y'know the community u said u took sits in but when I went to check if that was a thing the manager basically said u were flat out lying?

18 minutes ago, Maccyss said:

Denied because of your toxic behavior on the forums. Also made the amazing speech in the comments of that post.

Denied for exceeding warn limit. Don't lie to the nice people on the forums couch.

21 minutes ago, Maccyss said:

I have applied many times in the past, this shows my passion and persistence of becoming a part of the staff team.

but you said below u never tried to apply. Also if your passion consists of calling us all brainlets in your past staff apps is passion then shit I'm Oprah for GG

1 hour ago, Maccyss said:

I’m not the type to argue or start a debate over something little.

You started shitposting on the forums because I outed ur bad past.

1 hour ago, Maccyss said:

I fully understand the rules of being a staff member and more importantly, the rules of the server.

According to the bans seen above me you are blatantly lying here.

-1, should be given a comm ban with the amount of bans you have.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1

Honestly this is embarrassing to read. Sorry to be so blunt but with what this entitles you not only lied on the application but you also cannot seem to learn from your mistakes based on the actual amount of bans and denied applications. 

Honest opinion, you shouldn't even be considered for staff.

Also I am on daily and have never honestly seen you on, rep is bad and isn't worth the attempt. 

-1 will not change.

Couchh, I love you man, and you know damn well I wish I could "+1" this, but I can't. Just based on how many times you get banned, and your history with some of the other staff members, I think you need to just wait a bit, and prove to the other staff that you can be mature. If you can do that, I would happily "+1" you depending on some other factors, and how long it's been since you've been banned. 🙂 

• Agree 1

So many lies first, you say you don't apply but you legit say in your paragraphs you applied many times, This is just idiotic of you to think you could get away with that.
Second, how would you get banned without warnings? Should've thought that thru mate.
Third, why would you be trustworthy if you've been banned multiple times.  

Edited by WetToast