Rsthemarus

In-game name: rsthemarus
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:189617627
Warns: 0
Timezone: central U.S
Playtime?: 1:30:32
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]no one recommended me but there were 2 that assist me
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have  been playing on this server for 2-3 years but I've taken long breaks but Its always fun to play on this server whenever I come back. I have always wanted to be an admin on this server because I want to help and try and make the server as fun as possible for the players so the keep coming back.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes I believe just once that was when I was new to the server and someone raided me and I just repeatedly came back to my base and trying to kill who ever was in there
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I cant do much I can do 1-2 hours because I have school and after school things
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play 3 instruments I play baseball and I do school sports when there active if I do become a staff I will tell you what my schedule looks like
Did you read the staff rules?:yes

• Disagree 1
16 minutes ago, Rsthemarus said:

Big problem right there, do /playtime with your name and copy and paste that into your app. Also you need to have a minimum of 72 hours to apply and that looks like you have less than an hour which would be an auto denial.

Did you read the staff rules?:yes

Try and re read them, we know when people dont. 

Fix this and you might have a chance of getting accepted

Edit: @Shin_Tsukimi I meant if by some miracle he had more than an hour XD

Edited by BINLADINHOE
3 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

Fix this and you might have a chance of getting accepted

Tf you mean this can be fixed, if this really is his playtime this will be automatically denied. 

-1, I haven't had any experiences with you in game, and you obviously didn't read the rules. 

[minimum 2 paragraphs] I have  been playing on this server for 2-3 years but I've taken long breaks but Its always fun to play on this server whenever I come back. I have always wanted to be an admin on this server because I want to help and try and make the server as fun as possible for the players so the keep coming back.

This isn't 2 paragraphs, this is two sentences.

You need to like...completely fix your staff application, and get yourself well known in the community before you want a chance at getting accepted.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Informative 1

-I literally have never seen you

-You have literally have 1 hour on the server when the minimum requirement is 72

-You have a couple sentences when you need 2 paragraphs

-Didn't read the rules

-Also i banned you recently actually Heres the ban info

With one hour on the server and you almost immediately get banned that is not a very good look. You should get more involved in the server and our community before applying. Getting your name out that you want to help the server and be involved is the best way to getting accepted as part of the team.

• Informative 1

BIG -1

1 - You need to be more active in the community (People doesn't know you)

2 - You paragraphs are small (Upgrade them)

3 - Use a real playtime (Do /playtime ingame)

4 - You didn't read the rules (Please read the rules)

5 - You have 1 hour of playtime (The requirement is minimum 72)

And BeMinxX said that you are banned (He showed the link)