DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

D Rose's Staff Application

D_Rose

In-game name: D Rose FUBAR

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:68732918

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:  | D Rose FUBAR has played for 121:25:29.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Ajbedhead, Robbie, Radio Will

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Manager for Garnet Gaming MRP

Senior Administrator for a Five M server

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Playing on GG DRP I have found myself to truly have more fun than I really ever had on any game server before. The experience that I've had on Garnet DarkRP and other GG servers has been like no other. The reason I have stuck with GG is because of the experience all servers give and I would love to be a part of it moving forward, helping the server improve as well. With that out of the way, the reason you should choose me over other applicants is because of the experience that I have. Staffing on MRP had taught me a lot about staffing a GG server. I know the commands and guidelines very well for staff and I make sure to always follow rules of the server. I make sure that the rules stay followed as well. I can also easily adapt to changes whenever needed. Whenever I had dealt with a situation between players I ALWAYS made sure to remain un-biased at all times, no matter who the two players were. Another thing about me is that I am mature and level-headed. I know how to keep cool even under a lot of stress in situations.

You should also accept me because I uphold the qualities of a good staff member. I care a lot about other players and am always willing to go out of my way and help. If there's ever newer players that need help I make sure that I can do everything I'm able to do to help, such as helping someone get out of third person or helping someone start out making money and levels. Ever since I have first started playing DarkRP I have been able to see how much the staff cares about the player base and that is something I believe I'd be able to fit in very well. I find myself to be a friendly person and someone who is really easy to talk to. I have been told that I am a good and fun person to be around and I would want to bring that to the server making new players experiences fun and exciting causing them to want to keep coming back. I have been able to help some players with situations that staff are sometimes unaware of such as someone prop blocking someone who's brand new to the server's base. With all of this being said with the experience I have and the qualities I uphold, I will strive to bring the qualities I hold to the server as well as keeping the server a good place.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details On GG MRP October 2019, I had one ban for Mass which had been appealed.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be able to give about 5-6 hours a day, most likely more

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? To start off I play football, I've been playing for basically all my life now and got a lot of love for it. I also make music, Mainly hip hop beats. I would normally be hanging out with friends but COVID has given me a lot of free time.

Did you read the staff rules?: D Rose FUBAR 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2
  • Disagree 1

+1, has a decent reputation as a staff member (not so much as manager from what I've heard, but that isn't what you are applying for.) And I've had no toxic interactions with them. They seem to know the rules pretty well, and I haven't had any issues with them in game.

Good luck 🙂

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1

Denied
I'll start off by saying this application and responses given are great.
I do not blame anyone here for giving good feedback to the application and wanting you to join the team.
However after a discussion with Garnet and Diego, I cannot in good faith give you nor Zachman the okay to join our team, considering you both just bailed on MRP when it needed you most.
Don't take this harshly, I just simply cannot reward you guys for leaving a server who needs you when we are doing fine on DarkRP.
This also goes for anyone else from MRP (staff & officers) that join here and quickly apply.

If you guys remain active on the server for a few more weeks and reapply with another well-received app, I have no issues with giving you both a rank.