raqi

In-game name: Papiraqi

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:90791348

Warns: 1

Timezone:  CST

Playtime?: 107:21:09

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Radio Will, TLG Omni, lostie FUBAR

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] NO

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

There are some reasons why you should choose my application over others. But the main reason is my work ethic and my determination to do my job right. I was raised from an immigrant household. My father was a refugee during the reign of Saddam Hussein and my mother is a refugee from the Iran/Iraqi war. I was raised to follow rules and how to stay away from trouble. But, I was also raised to know how to deal with certain situations such as arguments and feuds. I was taught to be good at my job and learn how to adapt to situations. My determination to know how to do my job and most importantly, be compassionate.  Compassion is a big part of me and the way I live life as a whole. To know how to live life freely and to also know how to become stern is a big part of how life works. I was taught this after many failures at life.

The most important thing is that I have some experience on enforcement if it comes to rule breaking in real life. I work as a gas station manager with my uncle and I have come across many people that have tried to steal or break my rules in the store. But, instead of freaking out and getting angry at the situation, I give a talk with the thief. Because sometimes, there have been events throughout that persons life that made them do what they did. It was possibly because of poverty, or abuse or even peer pressure. Learning where the person came from to cause these events is important to stop the bad situations in a community without having to give out big punishments. These are the reasons why you should choose my application over others.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details NO

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Sunday - Tuesday: 6-7 hours  Wednesday - Friday: after 9pm to 4am Saturday: 4pm - 12am or longer

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? none

Did you read the staff rules? Papiraqi

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

Playtime?: 72

Please put your real playtime by doing /playtime in game

Warns: 1

Can you go into more detail about this warn?

I am NEUTRAL until this app is fixed. Good Luck!

Fixed all your shit +1. Good Luck!

Edited by DooDooCaCa

me and Cheerio Hardy were in a sit with a player that I reported for RDM. He tried killing me in the sit while I had perks on. He put a couple shots in me and I didn't want to lose my perks. So I had to kill him in the sit. Cheerio had no choice but to give me the warning since it was technically RDM during sit.

I have also edited the playtime. I apologize for any inconveniences 

Edited by Papiraqi

Playtime?: 72:24:00

Again man, Exact playtime please use /playtime papiraqi. Then copy and paste, It should look like this | doo doo ca ca has played for 1019:04:36.

I Was wrong that is your exact playtime sorry.

Edited by DooDooCaCa
  • Haha 3

I personally would be willing to give you a shot simply based off the passion you put into your app, it's not just completely useless filler, you relate real life to the game and your morals which I can appreciate. I really wish you had more playtime. I see no reason not to let you have a go as long as no one brings up any in game situations that would hurt your reputation. +1 

1 hour ago, DooDooCaCa said:

Again man, Exact playtime please use /playtime papiraqi. Then copy and paste, It should look like this | doo doo ca ca has played for 1019:04:36.

That is his exact playtime, he was counting down the minutes before applying. 

• Like 1

+1, I have had nothing but good experiences with you. Im fairly confident with enough training you could make a good staff member. My only issue is your playtime, but I know a lot of that was interacting with other people and being in situations rather then just farming printers in a base. As such, I've decided to ignore the low hours. 🙂

8 hours ago, tateron0104 said:

1- low playtime 

2- has no ref

you got good paragraphs tho i would change it if you got your playtime up sorry but until then i am going to give you a -1

It’s understandable thanks for taking the time to read through it 💯❤️

• Friendly 1