Austinn Staff Application

Austin

Lol its been a long time so dont worry about it too much. As long as you are staying out of trouble it shouldnt affect your app much, just wanted to remind ye of it.

Edited by proggy
22 hours ago, Austin said:

a group of former friends

not your friends

played with the name memeware in our usernames.

"played" meaning you get us all banned for something you did:

spacer.png

This all got cleared up and we all got unbanned by garnet.

literally 0 thanks to you for that.

“kid on gmod”

so you basically hacked, exploited, massed, and got an entire group of people banned for selling "membership" to a discord without us knowing and want to blame it on being a "kid". 16-19 years old is probably a majority of the players and none of them has done half the shit you have. -1

• 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 3
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3
7 minutes ago, bishopil said:

not your friends

"played" meaning you get us all banned for something you did:

spacer.png

literally 0 thanks to you for that.

so you basically hacked, exploited, massed, and got an entire group of people banned for selling "membership" to a discord without us knowing and want to blame it on being a "kid". 16-19 years old is probably a majority of the players and none of them has done half the shit you have. -1

TRUUUEEERRRRSSS -1

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Pacman said:

I’m going to have to -1 this because of the hacks and the other bans also I’ve never seen you on until last night. You have good staff vouching for you but with everything that is being brought up rn I can’t +1.

Understandble, thanks for replying

Neutral 

You've had a rough history, and I don't know you too well. The application looks fine, but once you get familiar and bond more with the current staff members, I'll happily +1. Good luck!

Edited by Boalp