DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

REEPER's Staff Application

Reeper

Okay well +1 just off of how long you have been on the server. You don't minge you know rules you help new players you are a perfect applicant for the staff team. I haven't had one bad experience (besides the time you resigned from army ;-;) Hope to see you on the staff team mate.

• Like 1

+1

He has a great personality, and he has a shit ton of time on the server. He knows the server rules very well, and I have never had any problems with him. He is a great guy to talk to in teamspeak and is just generally a chill person. In my opinion he's perfect for staff. Hope to see you on the team! 

• Like 2

+1. 
i have known reeper for about a year now (give or take) And over the year he helped me so much with so many different things.

every time I needed he was there for me to help. Other than that I think that we all can agree that reeper is a responsible guy who is mature more than most of us.

I think that he will be a great staff member.

• Like 1

+1

I feel as if he would make a decent staff, considering the amount of hours he has. I've worked in PDSS with Reeper for a decent time and also SSO for my short lived time. He has always been helpful and is a very chill person to be around too. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, REEPER said:

Around 8.5k hours

AFK btw

nah but fr like they said above you would make a great addition to the staff team. You know how the server works and have been here long enough to know how to act at this point (I hope).  The only issue I ever had with you was activity, as you said yourself you wanted to become more active before I were to hand you SSO. Being as i cant get on much anymore due to personal reasons, I'm going to hope that you did increase activity as I'm not on anymore to see this.

+1 Loser, Good luck

• Like 1
  • Agree 1