DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application - John Boob

JohnBoob

In-game name: John Boob
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):   STEAM_0:0:179802710
Warns: 1 for NLR
Timezone: GMT- UK
Playtime?:   John Boob has played for 315:08:53.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Rosie DAB
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

If you introduced me to the team you wouldn't regret your decision as I am a very active player and have a lot of experience in Dark RP and know the rules of the game. I have reread all the rules so I can make sure when I am taking sits I can bring justice to the offender by making the correct decision with efficient evidence.  As a bonus I love helping people especially new players as I sometimes donate make community printers which don't always go to plan. I love the staff team as they are so friendly to everyone and I would love to join them especially I can step in the role where there is chaos at around 10am-2pm for me because the majority of staff are in EST and PST time zone so they are sleeping so I will be perfect to fill in.

I have great team work and problem solving skills but I feel Garnet Gaming will help me develop my skills further and I can help others develop also. I'm great thinking on my feet and in high tense situations so I will always make the correct judgements on my sits. Joining the staff team would up my playtime by so much more as I would be doing something I love by helping the community be a safer and more enjoyable place to be. I would like to finish off saying  thank you for reading my staff application, I love playing this server so I would love to join this fabulous and hard-working staff roster.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details -  I have never been banned from the server.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I haven't.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Minimum 5hrs a day but weekends basically all day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like sports and gaming in general which are rpgs.
Did you read the staff rules?: John Boob

Edited by GamingBritish
  • Agree 1

+1 You seem like a genuine person, you have not been banned before, you can contribute a good amount of time to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements.

I'm going to change my vote to a -1 after seeing the screenshot that @UrdnotWrex provided. You broke a rule and you got reported for it, big whoop. In my opinion, you are not fit to be a staff member because of the way you acted after someone reported you rightfully so. You acted in a very immature manner and displayed childish behaviour.

Edited by JackJJ
changing my vote

Sorry man, but -1

You were pretty toxic to me after I reported you for breaking NLR and RDMing me just a few hours ago, saying that I was "crying to admins when people rdm me." Seems like you don't respect the rules, but please prove me wrong.

spacer.png

Edited by UrdnotWrex

After seeing what Urdnot provided I'm gonna stick with a -1, you're a chill guy and all but I have to be honest with my opinions, sorry man.
I don't think I'm fit for giving out +1 or -1's so I'm just gonna let other people decide their opinion on this application.

Edited by TankWithoutTheH
2 hours ago, UrdnotWrex said:

Sorry man, but -1

You were pretty toxic to me after I reported you for breaking NLR and RDMing me just a few hours ago, saying that I was "crying to admins when people rdm me." Seems like you don't respect the rules, but please prove me wrong.

spacer.png

-1 based off this reason alone its not really a good look. also the responses on your staff app arent the best