Giving your opinions and suggestions to a faction leader

Hello everyone, first off, let me address that I know all of you have your own concerns, and general opinions about how everything is going. Some of you lower enlisted might be confused about how to get your suggestions/opinions heard by your higher ups. For this reason, I've decided to make a sort of guide about how you might want to go about doing that!8b9d94325e83f833f3c100eddc31c2e8.png

Alright, so if you look at this image here, you'll notice a few things. If you feel you're concern is rather important, you can do what this lad did right here! I'm pretty much always available to chat with on steam, and if i'm not, I'll try and get to you as soon as I can. It's a pretty good idea to include your general concern within your first message, this helps me be briefed on what you'd like to talk about. Furthermore, you'll see that each message leads to each step of your concern and or suggestion. I won't always have all the answers, but atleast I can let you know why something is the way it is!9c9fc8c6d2c678e47445a91ac016c55d.png

Now, from this image, you can see that this fella followed the general rule of putting his initial concern within the first message. This I applaud! Then however, this went from order, to a kangaroo court. Kangaroo can't have courts. That's just nonsense.

Well folks, this has been a guide of trying to get your message across. I'm General Gotham, and this has been a shit-post production! 🙂

Edited by {GG}otham
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Hello everyone, first off, let me address that I know all of you have your own concerns, and general opinions about how everything is going. Some of you lower enlisted might be confused about how to get your suggestions/opinions heard by your higher ups. For this reason, I've decided to make a sort of guide about how you might want to go about doing that!8b9d94325e83f833f3c100eddc31c2e8.png

Alright, so if you look at this image here, you'll notice a few things. If you feel you're concern is rather important, you can do what this lad did right here! I'm pretty much always available to chat with on steam, and if i'm not, I'll try and get to you as soon as I can. It's a pretty good idea to include your general concern within your first message, this helps me be briefed on what you'd like to talk about. Furthermore, you'll see that each message leads to each step of your concern and or suggestion. I won't always have all the answers, but atleast I can let you know why something is the way it is!9c9fc8c6d2c678e47445a91ac016c55d.png

Now, from this image, you can see that this fella followed the general rule of putting his initial concern within the first message. This I applaud! Then however, this good load proceeded to shit on any chance he had to try and talk to me in any intelligent manner.

Well folks, this has been a guide of trying to get your message across. I'm General Gotham, and this has been a shit-post production! 🙂

yeah ill say it here too, they new docs you have suck, they are a white/grey page with text on it that burn my eyes anytime I look at it. About the part with people saying its good for a promo, I know it happens because people I use to play with and even myself used to do it. About the part with Zoro, I was really confused on why you put Zoro on a special "In Memory" page when you had never even talked to the guy for more than 5 minutes but I later realized he was there cause he was honorably discharged on the retired tab. I'm not gonna sugar coat the stuff I say to you and if you want to post it on the forums go ahead. 

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

yeah ill say it here too, they new docs you have suck, they are a white/grey page with text on it that burn my eyes anytime I look at it. About the part with people saying its good for a promo, I know it happens because people I use to play with and even myself used to do it. About the part with Zoro, I was really confused on why you put Zoro on a special "In Memory" page when you had never even talked to the guy for more than 5 minutes but I later realized he was there cause he was honorably discharged on the retired tab. I'm not gonna sugar coat the stuff I say to you and if you want to post it on the forums go ahead. 

Didn't you like resign from the marines? Why the fuck do you care now. It not like you're the current General of Marines.

Let @{GG}otham do what he wants to the docs, he owns them now.

39 minutes ago, Josh said:

Jebaited

• Haha 1
  • The Garnut
12 hours ago, Maverick said:

But that is expected any game. Take COD for an example. they always get hate when a new update is pushed out.

Cod for the most part doesn't listen to the community, I do more often than not.

22 hours ago, Josh said:

Why you gotta be r00d dude. I was in Marines before you were lickin' SGT+ boots.