I'll be happy to see you when you come over again

I started playing DarkRP in early January 2019 after playing MILRP on garnet at the end of 2018. Over the past 2 and a half years I've seen this server change an insane amount. The thing is most of the people I care about who played don't play anymore, and the majority of the newer players aren't the same. No matter how much I play, DRP hasn't felt like it used to. I don't know if the game will ever feel like it felt when it was me and wicked getting on, basing, minging, and talking to other players. I don't think it will ever feel like it will felt like having the old staff team. The new staff are good, and the current managers are great, but it just doesn't feel the same. After a while when the players I had enjoyed talking to stopped playing I stopped enjoying walking around just hanging out as much so staff was all I did. Something about helping out felt genuinely good. I understand my demotion and the blacklist I'm assuming I got but I have to say I'm going to miss doing that more than anything else on the server. There are a few people I would like to mention. 

@ajbedhead @DiegoZavier @Shin_Tsukimi @Clicher @proggy

I want you guys to know I have no hard feelings towards any of you. I got what made the most sense and I hope you guys do great things with this server. If any of you ever want to play games most of you have me on discord.

@SundayMalec @Atheol @keira @SeabassTheGod @ric413

It's been great hanging out with you guys from bass, although we got demoted at least we'll hopefully keep talking and continue to become friends.

@Rosie

You have been cool to me since I came back to Garnet, You're in my personal discord so feel free to hit me up if you need anything. 

@GrandDaddyStalin

You were always an amazing staff member and a great guy, I hope you get manager soon you deserve it. You're in my discord too so just @ me if you wanna play games.

@PapaKrabbe 

We haven't based since I got back to garnet, but I always enjoyed when we would chill back before I left the last time.

@ElCompadre

You're a great guy, I'm glad to have met you and I'm glad you opened up to me about stuff when we based with jorts. I hope you do well in life. You have me on discord if you ever wanna talk. Also I finally got Phas like you told me to so hit me up if you wanna play that ever.

@TheDudeAbidesV3

Welcome back to the staff team, I always enjoyed sitting and listening to you play music.

@Andreas_Mitrovic

Probably the most promising of the new staff team. I'm sure you're going to do amazing in this community. 

Edit: Turned out to be a creep and doxxed someone. Hope your 6 month turns to a perm you deserve it. 

@BruhSoundEffect

I'm glad we got to know eachother. I'm gonna miss chilling in your base talking about the server.

@GrandDaddyDrew

Glad we became friends. You're actually chill as fuck to be around and you should play val or league with us.

@Pluto

Just wanted to tag you since I stole your idea of a blues clues  line for the title.

There are a lot of other people who I haven't mentioned who I care about, so if you feel like we were cool and want to hit me up my discord is ten10868#7462

This isn't fully a goodbye, I still have a lot of love for the community. I'm excited to see if the community will continue to grow and maybe one day I'll return as a regular player. Until then I'll still be on sometimes to play sax and hang out but I'm going to be a lot less active. I would say hopefully one day I'll return to staff but like I said I'm assuming I'm blacklisted from staff. 

3 hours ago, ten10868 said:

I started playing DarkRP in early January 2019 after playing MILRP on garnet at the end of 2018. Over the past 2 and a half years I've seen this server change an insane amount. The thing is most of the people I care about who played don't play anymore, and the majority of the newer players aren't the same. No matter how much I play, DRP hasn't felt like it used to. I don't know if the game will ever feel like it felt when it was me and wicked getting on, basing, minging, and talking to other players. I don't think it will ever feel like it will felt like having the old staff team. The new staff are good, and the current managers are great, but it just doesn't feel the same. After a while when the players I had enjoyed talking to stopped playing I stopped enjoying walking around just hanging out as much so staff was all I did. Something about helping out felt genuinely good. I understand my demotion and the blacklist I'm assuming I got but I have to say I'm going to miss doing that more than anything else on the server. There are a few people I would like to mention. 

@ajbedhead @DiegoZavier @Shin_Tsukimi @Clicher @proggy

I want you guys to know I have no hard feelings towards any of you. I got what made the most sense and I hope you guys do great things with this server. If any of you ever want to play games most of you have me on discord.

@SundayMalec @Atheol @keira @SeabassTheGod @ric413

It's been great hanging out with you guys from bass, although we got demoted at least we'll hopefully keep talking and continue to become friends.

@Rosie

You have been cool to me since I came back to Garnet, You're in my personal discord so feel free to hit me up if you need anything. 

@GrandDaddyStalin

You were always an amazing staff member and a great guy, I hope you get manager soon you deserve it. You're in my discord too so just @ me if you wanna play games.

@PapaKrabbe 

We haven't based since I got back to garnet, but I always enjoyed when we would chill back before I left the last time.

@ElCompadre

You're a great guy, I'm glad to have met you and I'm glad you opened up to me about stuff when we based with jorts. I hope you do well in life. You have me on discord if you ever wanna talk. Also I finally got Phas like you told me to so hit me up if you wanna play that ever.

@TheDudeAbidesV3

Welcome back to the staff team, I always enjoyed sitting and listening to you play music.

@Andreas_Mitrovic

Probably the most promising of the new staff team. I'm sure you're going to do amazing in this community. 

@BruhSoundEffect

I'm glad we got to know eachother. I'm gonna miss chilling in your base talking about the server.

@GrandDaddyDrew

Glad we became friends. You're actually chill as fuck to be around and you should play val or league with us.

@Pluto

Just wanted to tag you since I stole your idea of a blues clues  line for the title.

There are a lot of other people who I haven't mentioned who I care about, so if you feel like we were cool and want to hit me up my discord is ten10868#7462

This isn't fully a goodbye, I still have a lot of love for the community. I'm excited to see if the community will continue to grow and maybe one day I'll return as a regular player. Until then I'll still be on sometimes to play sax and hang out but I'm going to be a lot less active. I would say hopefully one day I'll return to staff but like I said I'm assuming I'm blacklisted from staff. 

Love ya dude ❤️

Archived