DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dillan Gamemaster app

Dillan

For the love of GOD +1 this guy.

I met Dillan a few years ago and he was a great guy then up until I left Garnet for a while, and he's a still a great guy now that I'm back.

From server to server Dillan has upheld an RP standard that most people can't meet, as well as me maintaining a high level of respect for this dude even after I left.

He has longtime experience within the community, staff experience and respect throughout the community as well.

Like I can literally not praise this CommsGod enough 

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Lucher said:

For the love of GOD +1 this guy.

I met Dillan a few years ago and he was a great guy then up until I left Garnet for a while, and he's a still a great guy now that I'm back.

From server to server Dillan has upheld an RP standard that most people can't meet, as well as me maintaining a high level of respect for this dude even after I left.

He has longtime experience within the community, staff experience and respect throughout the community as well.

Like I can literally not praise this CommsGod enough 

All I do is mic spam and use explosives

• Agree 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

From the looks of it, Dillan and I have polar opposite schedules. So originally I was going to agree that the time commitment isn't there but I'm glad people pointed out his normal hours.

Dillan's name is a staple in the community and he's shown his ability to create. If he actually does get on a couple afternoons a week, I support this app 100%. Best of luck and hope you're staying safe.

• Agree 1

Like I'm not joking on time, I got screwed the next two weeks. 16 hour shift on my day off on polar opposite hours in working, then placing me back Monday on normal night shift hours. Then constant days. Until the 19th for riot stuffs. 

You're a cool dude, know what you're doing and fun to be around. Would love for you to be apart of the team. Haven't seen you on too too much, in my eyes all you need is a pickup in activity and you're solid. Good luck brother!

+1