DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dillan Gamemaster app

Dillan

-1 it might just be me but I haven’t seen you in the last month or two. Perhaps you should get more active on the server and after awhile make another app... you are a good and fun guy but simply not near as active as you would expect from a gamemaster.

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
4 hours ago, Party said:

Perhaps you should get more active on the server and after awhile make another app

Dillan meets the hour requirement to be staff, has been on GG for years, accumulated an enormous amount of hours and currently holds an officer position (to no surprise) whilst it may be reserves he has promised to spend large amounts of time on the job. 

Dillan is probably one of the most capable people to come near a staff/GM rank of any kind throughout my many years on the server Dillan has yet to surprise me with his consistent ability to lead and come up with new ideas. He’s seen the server throughout many generations of people new and old and I’m sure he will be perfectly able to adapt to the communities idea of events. Even though I can’t play currently on the server. I can tell you that for the long time that I was around Dillan is one of the most competent people on garnet gaming. I have no doubt this application will be accepted. It seems as if though the management team has hit a Heh, Jackpot.

TL;DR - One of the most remarkable players on garnet gaming enormous +1

Edited by Horseyy
  • Cringe 1
2 hours ago, Horseyy said:

Dillan meets the hour requirement to be staff, has been on GG for years, accumulated an enormous amount of hours and currently holds an officer position (to no surprise) whilst it may be reserves he has promised to spend large amounts of time on the job. 

Dillan is probably one of the most capable people to come near a staff/GM rank of any kind throughout my many years on the server Dillan has yet to surprise me with his consistent ability to lead and come up with new ideas. He’s seen the server throughout many generations of people new and old and I’m sure he will be perfectly able to adapt to the communities idea of events. Even though I can’t play currently on the server. I can tell you that for the long time that I was around Dillan is one of the most competent people on garnet gaming. I have no doubt this application will be accepted. It seems as if though the management team has hit a Heh, Jackpot.

TL;DR - One of the most remarkable players on garnet gaming enormous +1

funny you think i don't know that lol Dillan is a good guy and he is capable but since you are banned on our server you might have missed the part where me a player who is not banned and who is very active is saying to Dillan that all he needs to do is to get more active on the server and than make a GM app since i haven't seen him in a month or two on the MRP server. 

• Cringe 6
  • Toxic 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

I honestly believe that you would be a perfect fit for the role Dillan, but I haven't seen you on as much lately. Especially with the GM roles, I think we need active people to make sure events are hosted on a regular basis. If you could pick up on that a bit more (I don't know if it's possible in combination with your irl obligations) I am more than happy to +1 your application. I will stay neutral for now.

• Community Director

+1 Personally, from StarWarsRP I know what Dillan can do, and to be frank; I don't think it's fair to justify people getting positions or not if they can live on the server or come on everyday. Dillan can put in the time needed, just not consecutively which is perfectly acceptable. He works a full time job. The application is well written and I have seen you on recently, which I know will increase; if you are accepted. I know as a GM you're reliable and competent; you're worthy of a shot (please no manhack events)

TL;DR: Can't be on everyday but can still dedicate a good portion of time; meets requirements; proven on SWRP to be a good GM; good application +1

Edited by AlexConway
9 hours ago, Party said:

-1 it might just be me but I haven’t seen you in the last month or two. Perhaps you should get more active on the server

He's on like 2 or 3 times a week for a few hours in the evening when you're going to bed because of your Israel time zone. 

Don't misunderstand me on the topic of activity, my crazy hours won't change untill July. Im just going to try to entertain people with some of the little time I have. 180-190 hours working from 7pm-7am dont leave a lot of free time.

Edited by Dillan
Am pm
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Ill give you a +1 if this was made a couple weeks ago it wouldve been a no but the past week ive seen you on multiple times which is a good improvement from a few weeks ago, and from all my interactions with you youre a cool guy who i think has some good potential.

From my time in Green beret I have had many interactions with you and it was always pleasant, you are a pretty mature and smart guy, I believe you would be a great addition to the Game master team dedicating your time on the server making people happy +1. Need to improve on activity but I know you have a full time job, Having another GM wouldn't hurt.