In-game name: Sauce Ghostieee 3D
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:16379509
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | 727:07:24.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was once a VIPMOD already.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I explained a lot about why exactly I wanted to be staff in my first application, but i will reiterate here. I want nothing more than to be staff on this DarkRP server. The very reason i resigned was because I felt that I wasnt on enough and I was worried about not getting enough sits to meet the quota. It was all very much for me with my job harking down my shoulder with having to come in so early, and then having to be up at night so i could hopefully get some time to staff and do sits. It became what I thought to be (too much) for what was on my plate and for what i was required to do.

Needless to say I'm at a much better place now then I was back then and have regained my stability with being on the server and getting my hours in, the very same with my IRL Job too! So i'd like ask here today that I be considered for reinstatement, so that I can staff it up and hopefully keep these digital streets real safe and tidy. I feel much better and have a bit more confidence to the idea of moderating. As always Thank you all for taking the time to read this application and hopefully consider me worthy of a triumphant return!
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Nope
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made one before which was accepted.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A lot more time than i initially realized. I usually rule the After Hours.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Working at a Petstore, Art (Multi-Media), Stand Up Comedy, other video games, collecting old school RPGs, Music (Listening/playing), Poetry, Philosophy, and just being a man of Culture.
Did you read the staff rules?: Sauce Ghostieee 3D

• Spicy 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2

+1

Big +1.  I've seen him a lot in game and he's an absolutely awesome guy.  He follows the rules, is pretty-well laid back and chill, and seems to be getting really active now!  He's also extremely nice to people.  I've noticed that he's also been helping people out in game pretty often.  I've never seen him be rude to someone from what I can recall.  Plus he's 28 years old, which means he's most-likely to be more mature than a lot of people.  Overall he's an awesome guy and seems both more than capable of being staff, as well as it seems like he'd be an awesome staff member.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Fetn said:

ayo ima be honest bruh fuck that shit +1 fam i aint gonna rip yo shit apart already know you can do your job right 

Preach it, I know ur gonna do great and you passed ur paragraphs once I doubt I need to scan yo shit. +1

• Like 1