DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Brian's - Staff Application

In-game name:18A Colonel Brian
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): In-game name: STEAM_0:0:196470793
Warns: 1
Time zone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 18A Colonel Brian has played for 904:50:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Bennett, Fonza, Acer, Early, Theos
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe that I have Many ways I can Benefit the server with being very active on the server and on TS with this I'm able to help out the staff team when ever there is not many staff on or if they are all AFK, This would give me the chance to help enforce the rules on the server to make it a better place and a easier job for Higher Staff and everyone on the Server. Another Reason I would benefit the server and the staff team is I'm a huge part of GB and US with being a SOC Faction leader I would be able to help other Factions with Tryouts or Trainings. 

Another reason why I would be a good fit for staff/ helping the server is that almost everyone on the server knows who I am and my reputation is high with almost everyone, I am Machure  on the server and off the server (TS and in the Discord) with this if anyone needs help on TS or Discord I'm always on there to help with anything they need. One Last reason I Believe I would help the server is how Young i am and how that Younger staff members might be able to look at some sits differently then other staff but with that the higher up staff would be able to see both sides and understand what's going on.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I was jailed for RDM once and that's my only warn, The way is happened is RU kept running inside the base without PTE so I kept killing them then someone accepted there PTE and I killed the kid.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes  January 14 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would say I could do around 40 or more hours a week

• Agree 7

+1

I will say you are intelligent and competent for the role of staff. Of all the times I've been around you, not once have you been disrespectful or rude twords me or another.

1 hour ago, Early6111 said:

needs it for COL, good application

1. Its not required to be staff to lead a faction, I'm sure you were aware of this but just saying.

2. While the paragraphs are good, some spelling and punctuation can be improved.

So Brian, Good Luck on your application!

• StarWarsRP Management Team

+1 

Obviously have my referral, but from what I've seen on you in the server and the Teamspeak you'd be an exceptional member in the staff team, so I hope you get accepted ASAP.

+1

Cool guy to be around, helping out the server wherever he can. Been doing a lot for new players lately as well. Good luck.

One thing to say, and please for Christ's sake keep this in mind, stop putting random capitalized letters in the middle of sentences.

Edited by Whue
  • 300 IQ 1

+1

Brian is a really good guy, always wants to help someone and never to lazy to do so. Besides of that your application looks really nice, besides the interpunction but thats something to work on! 

Goodluck matey!