a song i made

It needs some mixing on your vocals. There’s lots of people that can do it on fiverr and such and I’ll even do it if you make me an offer. That’s really the only thing I’d recommend to turn it into a professional sounding song. Once mixed though it has potential to get a good amount of plays imo.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, JackJJ said:

It needs some mixing on your vocals. There’s lots of people that can do it on fiverr and such and I’ll even do it if you make me an offer. That’s really the only thing I’d recommend to turn it into a professional sounding song. Once mixed though it has potential to get a good amount of plays imo.

yeah, that was the main criticism i got.

instead of paying someone to do it, i did it myself, and i suck at mixing LMFAO

the reason i put it up with my own mixing was because instead of spending hours perfecting something, i'd rather build up to the point where i can be able to do it perfectly on the first few tries

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Lucher said:

hello garnet gamers

i am a music artist of the LOWEST quality

ok but seriously, i put time into this song and genuinely tried to make it decent

tRiGgEr WaRniNg, uSe Of tHe WoRd "NiGgA"!!!

i decided to share this because i want opinions from a place that doesnt really know i make music, so, shit talk away

Lightskin yung gravy