DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Cupid's Gamemaster Application.

Cupid

In-game name: 2GA KPT Cupid

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200134938

Warns: 1 RDM and 1 FailRP

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: 763

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): Ritzu, Lucher

Past experiences as a Game Master: None 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? As KPT of 2GA it should be part of my responsibility to hold operations for Russia. I love to do these ops with involvement of US as well.
I could hold these ops as events and get more of the server involved that way peacetime isn't filled with tryouts and tryouts only.

After these tryouts, players can get bored super easily and can leave the server, only to play war. Events can get the whole server involved in massive RP situations. I believe this will 
help the servers constant population that way we can have more active players. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? 1 Accidental Mass ban: 1 Day

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-7 hours every day.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: A Game Master is a person who has taken it upon themselves to organize and administrate a role playing game of some kind, be it online or in person.
Typically GMs have been playing RPGs for a long time or otherwise possess the skill, creativity and energy it takes to bring players together and create captivating fiction.
A GM is responsible for creating a story, or plot for others to engage in. Ideally, they’ll create a beginning, middle and end, and then guide the rest of the group between these points. 
This might involve throwing up challenges for the players to overcome.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I believe i can contribute to RP by making more realistic events, things that arent repetitive, things you might see happen in real operations. 
I want to make a few events as serious so players can get some real RP in. 

Please list and explain 3 unique event ideas designed for only your faction to take part in:

1. Med Evac: Taliban has been set up in town, RU has been sent in to eliminate the Taliban. After a long hard fought battle,
RU has taken several casualties and have several more wounded. The RU Air Force has been sent in to evac the soldiers out of village and back to RU FOB, they will then be sent to the Med bay to have all their injuries patched up. This idea is more on the serious side. 
2. Sandstorm: After a raid on the US FOB, Vega has collected files on a new chemical weapon called "Sandstorm" that the United States Forces have been developing. In these files, 
they also have found out that the new weapon is being hidden in a cache in Shipment. 2GA has been tasked with heading to shipment, taking out any US soldiers there, and destroying the American Weapon Cache.
3. Rebels: After years of war and disruption, locals from the region have gotten fed up and have created their own group of rebels. These rebel fighters have been attacking Russian supply convoys coming in from the south. 
2GA has been tasked by high command to find out where these rebels have been coming from and eradicate them.
2GA will head towards Villa and go through the houses. In one of the houses, they will find a desk with rebel documents and meeting places on it. They will head towards this meeting place and attack the rebels head on.

Please list and explain 1 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in:

Cold War. RU and US will both be involved on opposite sides. 
Both sides will use spies to gain information on what the other team knows about nuclear warfare.
The activities of each side will be decided by 2 Gamemasters, 1 for each team. The other side cant claim they "weren't doing that." because the Gamemasters have already come up with the script.

Edited by Cupid
  • Agree 1

+1

Cupid is a fucking amazing guy and is always on the server, He always try's to get people up and doing shit during the peacetimes or whenever possible always trying to do sims, kidnaps, raids, etc. just to keep the people on the RU side happy. If Cupid gets gamemaster I already know he's gonna extend that fun server wide and will have the ability to make the fun more interesting. 

• Friendly 1

+1

Your previous staff app can't compare to this, great event ideas, seems to have good intentions and not only that but an all around great guy with a more positive attitude than most, really active(disregarding AFK hours).

I have high hopes for you as future GM, 2GA is sure to enjoy the ideas you bring to the table, and even volunteered to apply since he's an officer.

He's got what it takes.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I’m still not convinced.

Usually I can recall members of the community pretty well, and while your name shows up, I never see anything come from you directly.

I never see you in war, or even peacetimes, and since your last application you had around 80 hours and you’ve gotten it up to 700 within the span of a month and a half.

It just seems like a lot of AFKing and not putting in real time for the server.

Edited by Fonza
  • Disagree 1
9 minutes ago, Fonza said:

Unfortunately I’m still not convinced.

Usually I can’t recall members of the community pretty well, and while your name shows up, I never see anything come from you directly.

I never see you in war, or even peacetimes, and since your last application you had around 80 hours and you’ve gotten it up to 700 within the span of a month and a half.

It just seems like a lot of AFKing and not putting in real time for the server.

i afk for credits so i can buy mosin lmao. i play most wars but not all of them

Alright with this application I am showing 0 bias at all, Cupid when I first came back to 2GA you were retarded as hell and I even yelled at you. Now that I put you in a position with power and testing your abilities with each person that comes into CC, you have proven to me that you can change and be serious. You have put in hundreds of hours into 2GA and doing great as an officer. I believe in my entire heart that you can do a great job as a GM. 

+1 Good luck

• Like 3

Neutral

I've seen your past behavior and it makes me want to -1, but since you've gotten KPT you've showed more maturity but not necessarily enough for me to be 100% confident. If you get accepted,in my opinion, you will need a sort of tight leash.

+1 

his ideas are great and can be expanded to have mini events inside those events. from what I have read I think he's a great pick for gm, I think the RUAF idea is great. he's also pretty active most of the time I see him on every day. he's also  a funny and all around great person to talk to. I hope this comment made a difference. 🙂

Edited by Jcramb
  • Friendly 1