Adric

In-game name: Adric
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:99408751
Warns: 0
Timezone: pst
Playtime?: 899 HRS
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] always now
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] shin, aidanpoppas123
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I've been here before, i love this place. i mean there's really not much to say. i wrote a whole song about the server. y'all know me, I'm the shark with the illest uke bars out there. false confidence aside id really like to be apart of the team, especially with such a great cast of mods now. you guys should know how i play now. I'm either playing music or just hanging out with the server and helping people along the way. I've always enjoyed making games for people and any money i make always goes back to drop events or prizes for stupid games i make along the way. i already have my CC and all the perms i want.

before whilst on staff i had a hard time recording or keeping multiple tabs open in browser. my PC was just THAT bad. im happy to say I got a cute little rtx 1050ti now and some other peripherals to mitigate that old issue. i record every time I'm on now no matter what. also, got a new mic that's better (relatively) and my fps is up to 90 now. I can confidently say that i am properly equipped to do this job without any doubt in myself now.

It's Garnet, don't you try to harm it.

-Adric
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes, i think its well known enough that i shouldn't have to admit in on a public forum. if needed of course i can disclose that info. but I'm a bit embarrassed at myself sooooo, proof upon request?
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i made one about 4-5 months ago that was accepted
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3 days a week guaranteed, though with covid settling down my job requires i travel randomly.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i run my own customs shop making custom consoles and controllers. this requires me to randomly travel to events all around florida. DW, if anything i can always leave an LOA
Did you read the staff rules?: Adric

• Like 2
  • Winner 3
  • Agree 2
4 minutes ago, Adric said:

shin

Despite being a manager, I can confirm I referred him. I know that normally I shouldn't do this, but if you knew adric when he was staff you'd know why I referred him.

+1000000, I simply won't handle this staff application

Adric was a damn fine staff member who used to pull off some.of the best events garnet had ever seen even BEFORE becoming staff. He's a dedicated man and he is fucking awesome.

Also as for the punished or banned area, dw about that. That's a private matter between me and you, and other managers who were aware of that situation. Point is, you were never in trouble.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

oh my god you guys are too nice lol thank you guys, seriously

54 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Despite being a manager, I can confirm I referred him. I know that normally I shouldn't do this, but if you knew adric when he was staff you'd know why I referred him.

+1000000, I simply won't handle this staff application

Adric was a damn fine staff member who used to pull off some.of the best events garnet had ever seen even BEFORE becoming staff. He's a dedicated man and he is fucking awesome.

Also as for the punished or banned area, dw about that. That's a private matter between me and you, and other managers who were aware of that situation. Point is, you were never in trouble.

can i heart a post twice, youve been the best support on this server. you gave me my temp howl for running events. youve always taken care of me. thank you for being such a great part of this team and server. youre a great role model to the other mods. everyone loves shin lol

• Like 3

+1

You're adric how could I not give you a +1

I'd also like to add that I don't know what happened when he left the staff team so whatever did happen wont affect my verdict.

(but fr use /playtime to get your exact playtime)

Edited by aidanpoppas123

Hmm, when I first saw this application I was going to -1. When you left you left very immaturely breaking the rules and communication with any other members of the server.

HOWEVER, based off the 1+’s I’ve seen and a management referal, ontop of a pretty decent app I will 1+ don’t make me look stupid by giving into what minges are doing to you because of you becoming staff good luck.

• Agree 2
7 minutes ago, Horseyyy said:

Hmm, when I first saw this application I was going to -1. When you left you left very immaturely breaking the rules and communication with any other members of the server.

HOWEVER, based off the 1+’s I’ve seen and a management referal, ontop of a pretty decent app I will 1+ don’t make me look stupid by giving into what minges are doing to you because of you becoming staff good luck.

this opinion is actually super understandable. while i dont remember you specifically most of the staff know i had a fit. I was being blamed for things that werent true, people were gossiping behind my back, etc. while i dont think that excuses my behavior at all, as stated i understand its much better to leave an loa and take a break rathe rthen get butthurt and act like a child. it wasnt until another staff scolded me for the behavior did i take it as seriously as i should have. i can promise that kind of behavior wont be happening again. youre stil entitled to a -1, thats completely fair. but i really do appreciate the second chance and i hope i havmt upset you. thanks Horseyyy. ♥️

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
5 hours ago, Horseyyy said:

What @Horseyyy said perfectly shows my thoughts on this. But, the way you left was something that none of us expected. gonna be a NEUTRAL for me

EDIT: Spoke with Adric and im going to change it to a +1. good luck man

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Like 1

You've always been a great chill guy when I always have interactions with you, also were one of the very people I've seen on the server with your singing shark thing ya do. You might've left the server all of the sudden immaturely but I don't got any problems with it anymore, based on what other people say too on how you handle being staff you seemed to be a pretty dang good staff member soooo... +1. (Amazing singer btw) 

• Like 2

+1 Bruh, again too easy. As a player not even staff you are kind and admirable, as staff you were compassionate which is what the team is always looking for 🙂

We all know it wasn't the right thing to do when you left, but honestly if it was Adric, who gives a flying f**k. that shark dude pretty cool to other staff and players around

• Like 1

Listen, if people feel negative about my last interactions the. I’m not afraid to understand. This isn’t some kind of “of course I’m gonna get accepted” thing. I don’t want that feeling at all. If you feel that way please remove your +1. This is a request, not a demand. Amd I feel confident with those who still hold me accountable to my past actions. I can’t do anything about that but prove I’ve learned. If that requires more time on the server and a better reputation then I’m happy to have a negative review and a no. 

2 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

What @Horseyyy said perfectly shows my thoughts on this. But, the way you left was something that none of us expected. gonna be a NEUTRAL for me

I’ve always respected you, I get this. I don’t blame the hesitation at all. I want people to be able to express distrust. I can make all the promises in the world. But if folk don’t trust me then I can always work on my reputation beforehand and try again. I fucked up. I can confidently say that. It’s an absolute. But I can’t convince you of a probability that I’m gonna behave. I know I will, but you don’t know that. I can work to improve that relationship. Gain that trust. I don’t want to let you down, man. I just hope my time back represents a want to be here again. Again, I respect the decision but I hold myself to a new accountability. I don’t mean to sound like making excuses. It’s your call. I just know I’m a person of matter and now that I know my activity is much more active again I feel like I want to be a part of this server and heed those calls when the @‘s start coming in and we need folk on the line. I apologize for rambling on this. I’m just really hurt to hear this opinion personally. I gave you reason to have it though