Michael Myers Moderator Application

In-game name: Michael Myers
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127704973

Warns: 1 warn which was for RDM. It was an honest mistake but it was my fault. A player killed my friend so I killed him but my friend and I were not in a party. I was informed of this during the sit and this mistake will not happen again.

Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 72:09:20 (this will definitely going up as I will be playing a lot)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: I do
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: I do

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: I am currently a senior moderator and mod of the month for the Garnet Gaming Rust servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have enjoyed playing DarkRP a lot recently and I would really like to help make the server more enjoyable for the community. I know I don't have the most hours on the DarkRP server but I am very hopeful and eager to learn along the way. I consider myself very dedicated to making this community a better place. I have tons of time to be active on the server, meaning I can be there whenever someone needs me. I am more than happy to spend my free time either helping people or giving out punishments to people not following the rules.
In the end, I just want to help make the server/community that I spend my time on, a better place for everyone. I understand that being a moderator for the Garnet Gaming Rust servers may be a concern, but as I said before, I am eager to learn and I will not hesitate to ask questions. And time will certainly not be an issue for me because like I said before, I have tons of it.

Other than the things I have said above, More reasons on why you should choose me over other applicants is because I really like helping people. I understand that it can be very annoying and it can ruin a players experience when someone isn't following the rules and I want to be able to prevent that from happening as much as possible. I really do not want players feeling annoyed and not wanting to play simply because people are not following the rules. Another reason why you should choose me over other applicants is because I consider myself to be very mature when it comes to staffing and will be a role model for the community. I plan to be very hard working for this staff team and handle things with maturity to make this server an even better place. I have no problem with talking to people and I do not try to start any drama or problems with people. If any drama or problems do start, I will try to calm people down. While I have not spent hundreds of hours on the Gmod servers, I have spent tons of time on Garnet servers. Overall, I would really love to be a part of this staff team so I am able to help out a community I love being a part of. Thank you for taking your time to read this!

A Little bit about my self: I am 18 as I said before (19 in 10 days) and I genuinely enjoy being part of this community and spending a lot of my free time here. I believe I am a very friendly person and a very open minded person. I love being able to help people when they need it and making their playtime much better. I consider myself a very hard working person and do what it takes to handle a problem that someone may have. I am more than happy to dedicate my time to helping people. I try my absolute best to respect people and not show and bias or anything like that. I think things being handled the right way, Like I said before, I am very eager to learn and I will be dedicated to learning. I am not the type of person to get frustrated and upset with things I make a mistake with. Instead, I learn from my mistake to make myself a better person for not just myself, but the community. I am also not the type of person to get upset and angry with people. I will listen to what they have to say and if there is an issue, I would like to handle it as calmly as possible.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been warned once like I said above but other than that, no.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any for the DarkRp server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on from 1pm to 3am everyday.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do play Rust but other than that, no.

Did you read the staff rules?: Michael Myers

Thank you again for taking to the time read this. I'll be sure to take any criticism and put it to good use.

-Michael Myers

Rust Senior Moderator and Mod of The Month

Edited by MichaelMyers
Making it a bit nicer to read, adding more to my paragraphs
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1

Never had interactions with you myself in-game but i was wrong about the hours thing and that’s my fault i thought it was 75… 

You’re staff on other servers and that’s great. 

paragraphs aren’t bad either.

I also love to see new people enjoying and loving the server wanting to help like I did, it’s refreshing. 

im gonna go neutral tho 😉 just to make zachman more salty…

hahaha jk +1 good luck

Edited by smileeface
  • Like 1

I actually have had nothing but good interactions with you to be frank. I think even if you don't get it the first time you should keep trying for it. 🙂

@aidanpoppas123 I'm not sure how you haven't seen him considering you did an event with him last night, if you remember my Russian roulette event he was one of the participating members, and was generally nontoxic. And even kind in the face of not winning (which I have actually seen some staff who aren't even nice in that in the past.)

I say it's worth a shot giving you staff if nobody's had bad interactions with you tbh, not a lot of staff had interactions with me when I first applied and look where I am now.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 4
  • Agree 1

+1

You seem like a very nice guy and you have some solid paragraphs, even if I have never seen you personally in game your application seems great. 72 hours doesn't really matter, going off with what Zachman said some people buy staff instantly when joining the server so better to have at least some experience with the server than none.

Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I have never had an interaction from you and solely based on the fact that the only thing I can learn about you is by your paragraphs, it’s lacking. You don’t really talk much about yourself and since you’re conscious of knowing about your low hours, which is not a bad thing, I expected a little information about yourself. I’m going to give it a NEUTRAL since again, there is nothing based off of the application other than how you will preform as a staff member rather than who you are as a person that can contribute to the role.

Do a few changes pointed out in my  response and i’ll gladly consider changing it.

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers said:

Rust Senior Moderator and Mod of The Month

Love this btw again a few changes and change my response

EDIT: I read Shin Zucchini’s (new nickname imma write it down). and fuck it +1

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Like 4
  • Agree 1
24 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

Do a few changes pointed out in my  response and i’ll gladly consider changing it.

Thank you for everyone's responses so far! It is much appreciated! also @Papiraqi I know you said you changed it to a +1 but I did try to add more to my paragraphs anyway. Thank you for the criticism!

• Like 1

I don't know what those others are saying . I have seen you around and you seem chill and up for the job. 
You're application is looking good.  
Just make sure you check with choppy and Proggy so that you can dual staff 

+ 1

• Like 1

Seeing as your already mod on one of the other servers for garnet id love to see you get added to the team, hours are a bit low but im sure they will pop if/when you get accepted its a +1 For me, you seem really mature, id love to meet you ingame personally and have a few interactions with you otherwise id be happy to have you as a fellow staff member!

• Like 1

Solid App, Easy +1 Idk why people are giving neutrals I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see you on the team.

Solid Paragraphs,

Read the Rules,

Clearly Trying his hardest, a lot harder than some other people who got staff because of playtime and referrals. Best of luck to you man < 3

• Like 3

Welp good sir, you seem to have a fantastic community reputation 😎 I can't say I saw you in-game much but neither can I stay neutral about this application full of effort and sweat. You have some good feedbacks, strong paragraphs and you have experience as a staff. This is easily a +1 from me. I'm sure you'd make a great addition to the staff team. Good luck!

• Like 1