DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ares Strike Sound Nerf

raqi

3 hours ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Only because I love the sound and I don’t wanna see it change 🙂 , I also think it’s a stupid suggestion, just don’t use it or use another gun. It’s a great negative to it because it’s already OP ,

don’t use a gun I paid real money for? alr bud

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

don’t use a gun I paid real money for? alr bud

does he not realize you have people gather in a circle every now and then and spam that shit for minutes at a time, just to make my speakers fly off my shelf and break my monitor and desktop.

Everytime I hear the ares........

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Only because I love the sound and I don’t wanna see it change 🙂 , I also think it’s a stupid suggestion, just don’t use it or use another gun. It’s a great negative to it because it’s already OP ,

+1 have you never been inside a building with 3 Ares firing LOUDLY outside your base? No one can talk.. and you cant mute it. 

+1 i dont even play DRP and I know how bad it is. It used to be on an MRP donor class, and i kid you not you could hear that thing from anywhere on the map.

You be sittin there like "im pushing site, okay one dead, last one has ares trying to RDM in US base"

But fr its not hard to just swap the sound file, ive done it myself plenty of times and mad the matador sound like tyler1.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines