special

Your In-Game Name: special

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196864130

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime: N/A (~500+ hours)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Current Ranks: N/A

Position you are applying for: Plo Koon (104th)

Referrals: None

Past Experience: 

GG CWRP:

Jedi Master Azrael Ryvir
501st CDR Appo

General Anakin Skywalker
RC Fixer

GG MRP:

MARSOC BGen

BLKGRD CPT
ISI Agent
Tali WO
055 SGM

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen over the other applicants due to my experience. I was on CWRP at the beginning and throughout it, I encouraged the player base as a role model and inspired them to develop roleplay aspects. I have created a more than steady RP environment within 501st, Jedi, and the server itself to keep players engaged and wanting more. I believe the positions I’ve held previously qualify me over the average applicant. I put time and effort into my positions and certainly plan on doing further during this CWRP revamp. CWRP has always been in my mind and I consistently create new ideas that flourish. I am more than glad to see CWRP coming back and I will expanding my efforts more than ever as I'm always improving.
As the 501st battalion commander and Anakin Skywalker, I created a sufficient player base and roleplay aspect that grew 501st to a newer level by being a motivator and committing to my role. As a Jedi Master, I was literally the only person managing and leading Jedi at the time and also created a sufficient player base full of dedicated Jedi. I would teach them how to lead, train, further their knowledge of lore within Jedi, and how to create a roleplay environment for all. I would create and lead different kinds of events to initiate roleplay and engagement. Overall, my experiences and actions speak further.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details.

I was community banned before on November 3rd, 2019, and was unbanned by Garnet at the start of the initial CWRP. I was also banned for the reason of Mass RDM on MilitaryRP back in 2018.

How would you use the role you are applying for?: 

As Jedi General Plo Koon, I plan on following the same intentions I had with 501st and as Anakin Skywalker. I’m going to lead an RP environment that’ll further the connection between the 104th battalion and the Jedi. I will be working with the 104th commander to lead the battalion itself to the fullest and generate a player base that is professional. I will be serving as a role model and a leader not only in 104th but in the Jedi Order itself. I will be committing my time and endeavors in both 104th and Jedi.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5 hours+ daily

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod?:
I go to work for 2-3 days a week. I spend the rest of my time on my PC.

Did you read the application rules?: special

Edited by special
  • Agree 8
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

+1 For sure.

I didn't stick around SWRP too long after helping get the ball rolling, but I was still well in the loop of what was going on. When it came to special, I ONLY ever heard good things. I know this app is strictly IC, but from what I heard he was a bright spot on tumultuous staff team. All the while keeping up and excelling with his in character positions.

On 7/21/2021 at 12:20 PM, special said:

Azrael Ryvir

Bonus points for a dope name choice.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1