DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Milky - GM Application

Milky

+1 An extremely enjoyable and respectable man in my opinion, definitely a well deserved position, knows when to have fun and when to get into RP. An app I wouldn't expect to see with his name on it and a good one at that! Good luck bud! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milky said:

Please list and explain 3 unique event ideas designed for only your faction to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]: I would like to aid in furthering the RP tryout processes that take place within Vega during the Recon/Medic tryouts. I would also like to create an infiltration scenario where Vega members are able to practice/apply their various roles (medic, marksman/recon, commander) in a mission as a team vs NPC's. Finally, I think using GM abilities, I could modify an objective's environment to provide new challenges and introduction to new weaponry such as breaching charges during a breach-and-clear type mission.

you did not explain event ideas. they are ideas how you would contribute to your faction not actual events.

1 hour ago, Milky said:

Please list and explain 1 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]: I think a crucial part of events, that is sometimes missing, is letting the player work with their respective teams and leaders to shape how an event progresses. I would like to create a global event that involves the cooperation of US and RU in order to remove a common enemy. In this event, a 3rd party would enter the warzone, stealing weaponry and personnel from each side. Their goal is removing "trespassers" on their land and setting up a new leadership. With the weaponry and knowledge the personnel have, the 3rd party will create a force and weapons of mass destruction seeking to rid RU and US from the land and return it to its previous state, before warfare took over. In order to prevent the antagonistic party from taking over, US and RU will work together in a series of meetings and finally an operation to save their personnel and clear out the common enemy. I would like this event to be heavily driven by the leaders of each faction and to progress based on the RP created by players.

also elaborate more on this. It is more of a guideline rather than explaining the actual event and how it would be executed. 

Fix it up and you got my +1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, BingBoing said:

you did not explain event ideas. they are ideas how you would contribute to your faction not actual events.

also elaborate more on this. It is more of a guideline rather than explaining the actual event and how it would be executed. 

Fix it up and you got my +1

I appreciate the feedback!\

EDIT - 

I just finished editing/elaborating. Hopefully I touched better on the purpose of my ideas and their goals. Thanks again for the feedback.

Edited by Milky

+1

Ive seen nothing but good things from milky ever since the first time i met him on the server he's been one of the nicest and outgoing people ive met and he always encourages RP and tries to keep people into it in any way he can so i see no reason he shouldn't be given a chance as GM 

• Like 1