The Definitive Soda Tier List

hex_

11 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

spacer.png

Did my own tier list, the nice thing about it is because I don't like certain things much like cream soda or root beer, I can just give those to people when I get them (for instance, my brother loves those sodas.)

I'd still probably drink some of the sodas in "shit tier", especially over a diet soda.

I have a weird taste in some areas so I figure mine isn't that popular of a take lmao

As someone who drinks diet soda consistently, can't help but be slightly offended. Especially since many diet sodas are so similar to their original nowadays, like Coke Zero.

Also anyone who puts Dr. Pepper in the highest category is on drugs, because it tastes like drugs.

The real soda tier list that can not be disputed in any way, shape, or form since it is 100% objective because it comes from me. I got you on the Mello Yello @Lucher

spacer.png

Anything labeled "Dr. Pepper," I'd be willing to lay down my life before drinking. Same goes for any and all root beer.

Anything from fruit soda companies like Fanta, Crush, and Sunkist immediately get an "Ok" or better for orange soda, all others can live in a trash can (except Rite, since I've never tried anything from them they all go into "Wtf is this?")

Any cream soda (not on the list I don't think) is also garbage and should only be found in the deepest depths of hell. I would only drink cherry soda if my life depended on it.

Disclaimer: Never tried 1893 but I would probably love it, I tend to like classic sodas a lot more, ie real sugar Coke would top normal Coke if it was on the list. I also decided to pick just one orange soda for the top tier (only reason there are two Colas is because one is real sugar), however, both Crush and Fanta are great.

Archived