Gamemaster suggestion

Suggestion:

I'm suggesting that a new job is added called "Gamemaster". This job would be able to noclip and have infinite health. Unlike the staff on duty job, this job would have access to all guns/drugs/black market dealer things from the f4 menu. (idk if these should be free or not for the gm). This job would also have the citizen playermodel, and you would be whitelisted for it at the rank of t admin.

Reasoning:

This job would make hosting events considerably easier, as the gamemaster doesn't have to switch jobs to supply the guns, and they cant be killed while hosting the event. It would also allow T.Admins to be able to noclip around while hosting events and giving weapons (bc if they are a gun dealer they cant noclip at tadmin). 

2 minutes ago, Clicher said:

We could possibly give access to a higher rank, preferably L.Admin or higher.

I’m pretty sure that defeats the purpose of the class though. It sounds to me like @aidanpoppas123 wrote this suggestion specifically for T. Admins as you can pretty much do everything this class can do at Admin+ just by being on a gun dealer job.

Edited by JackJJ
  • Agree 1
Just now, OpTic Gunner said:

Why not make it something you can apply for? Seems like a better idea to apply for it and have a strict guideline of who can apply?

I'm just saying T.Admin bc you get gm at tadmin automatically, but I'd be all for something like what mrp has

• Like 1
Just now, aidanpoppas123 said:

I'm just saying T.Admin bc you get gm at tadmin automatically, but I'd be all for something like what mrp has

Not every T admin is fit for a game master role, just make a application type system. Best way to do it 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

you need to start thinking about your suggestions before you post it smh. T.Admin+ get compensated to a certain degree when doing an event so what’s the point if they just have to be a gun dealer?

Edited by Papiraqi
4 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

It would help them because they're unable to noclip as gun dealers. Noclipping off duty unlocks at Admin. 

then just fucking wait like the rest of us did. That’s why we’re admins, because we worked to be able to get the privileges we have as staff members. Or better yet just fucking to staff on duty and ask someone to be gun dealer with you, simple as fucking that.

fucking hell think 

• Toxic 1