LASDSheriffDog - DarkRP#1 Staff Application

In-game name: LASDSheriffDog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198105633412
Warns: None.
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Playtime?:  LASDSheriffDog has played for 376:20:21.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES!
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES!
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] As of yet, None. 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, I do have a past experience as staff, Infact my past experience was here on Darkrp#1 on GarnetGaming. I was here when Chase and buddha along with Lynde. I am sure Proggy may remember me aswell, Possibly as the nuking Bill Cosby. I have had previous experience on IceFuse and running my own GMOD TTT and DarkRP server.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Well to start off, I have had quite a bit of experience when handling people being Mingy, Trolling, Rude, Sarcastic, Mean, Abuse of words, Racist, I have dealt with all of this and more. While keeping calm about any sort of situation I would explain why we are having this discussion between sits and figuring out the truth. Going through logs and requesting for any sort of video clips of the incident that had happened. Based off of any evidence I have for this sit would lead me to determine the outcome and what punishment to hand out for what reason. All while keeping calm and explaining what he did then explaining why this punishment is happening to them. I am a quick learner and the training I would receive I was accepted would be as a refresher course for me. I would love to become staff once again now that I am in a better headspace and can dedicate more time to it. ( The first time I was staff on here I purchased it ) 

I've supported the server for quite a while now, After spending a little bit more than 1.5k on Davy Crockets I've helped pay for a few updates according to Garnet, This was probably back in 2020 in April. It's been quite a bit of time but I'm ready to come back and help GG once again. To make new friends and to help any new comers into the server, Showing them how to do adverts and teaching them of the way to properly play a DarkRP. While removing any people who may want to break NLR, Or players just RDM'ing and I'd be able to resolve this with active and continuous moderation, Going to any scene to make sure it goes according to plan or simply just floating around watching how things will unfold. To also not get involved or go through bases unless called directly for moderation in GG. While nuking GG a few times I decided to record on my POV and to show people what the Davy Crockets will do! Video 1: 

Video 2!: 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have never been banned from a GMOD server.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  I have not made any previous applications, But my resignation letter was here: 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?  I can contribute 3 hours per night.  

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work at a call center from 7:30 AM to 4 PM PST, From those points in time I cannot be contacted within those hours.
Did you read the staff rules?: LASDSheriffDog {GG} Garnet

-LASDSheriffDog

Edited by LASDSheriffDog
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

+1 this man is a literal living legend... tales of server support are written and songs sang in his name...

Never had any issues nor have I heard of any from this man. I'll add that I was staff when he was, so it would be hard to miss if he was causing any problems. Would love to see you back on the staff team and I'm sure you'll take it as seriously as you have in the past.

Edited by ShankNinja
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, WoolleyMonster said:

Ex staff for the server,  known well, a living legend I'm seeing from others, strong playtime, I'm not gonna have to write paragraphs for this one, GET HIM BACK ON THE TEAM !

+1

I totally agree with all of the reply's, get this man back +1  

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1