DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Vagabond's Staff App

Arizona

Name: 1stSFODD SOPT Vagabond (Was 11B DS SSG Arizona, 1stSFODD OPT Victor)

Total time on the server: | 1stSFODD SOPT Vagabond has played for 294:46:26.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals: Flak

Warns and Bans: I have 2 warns currently. 1 for RDM. I killed another Delta Force Member in an illegal sim. The other is for FailRP. I left the RU base 4 times without PTL. These warns are +4 weeks old. I have since regreted my actions, and constantly still think of the situations I put myself in. I am accountable for my actions, and there is no excuse for that.

Country Of Residence: United States of America

Past Staff History: Millenium RP Operator (closed); Several GMOD DarkRP startups as admin, co-owner or moderator (closed).

How do I plan on benefiting our server?

I have been playing on MRP for almost 300 hours now, and I plan on playing for a lot more. Before I continue into how I can befefit the server, I would like to discuss my previous actions. I realize I was an extremely unlikable minge, and I cannot stress enough how apologetic I am for that. I do not know what I was thinking, and would do anything to change the past. But since I cannot, I reformed myself. Over the past +4 weeks, I have changed from my old, mingy ways. I have talked to numerous staff, both on RU and US, and all of them have said positive things about my behavoir. The only reason I am applying again is because of all the positive feedback ive recieved about my behavoir both in game and on teamspeak. My reputation has vastly improved in a positive way, and I truely believe I am staff material for this reason. I have had no bad interactions with anyone, staff or otherwise. Nor do I plan on having any, as I have devoted my spare time to this server and benefiting the community any way I can. I constantly lead wars, communicate with all SOC and base factions, both on RU and US, and I enjoy every second doing so. I am on the server every day, no matter the occasion. Whether its late at night, or early in the morning, any spare time I have is spent on this server, or at minimum, in the team speak. There aren't too many staff later in the night, and I can deal with those sits that others simply are not around to deal with. Over the past week, I've counted several masses, multiple NITRP players and FailRP, and I simply can't do anything about it. As a staff, I would be 100% devoted to sits. Ever since my first staff position on Millenium RP, I've loved every sit I've been in and found a resolution almost insantly. I know the rules and no longer do dumb stuff like calling "Simon Says" sims. I'm holding sims for base factions every time I can, and I strive to better the experiences of newer and already deicated players. I'm extremely nice in game, (unless its PT!), and do my best to answer anyone's questions about anything they need, rules or otherwise. I know I'm ready. I have talked to others, and they also believe im ready. To reinstate for the last time, the sole reason im making this staff application at this time is because people wanted me to make it. I love GG MRP, and it would mean everything to me to be on the staff team and finally do my duties to keep the server maintained. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

~Vagabond

(P.S. - On the last staff app, people had some concerned about my rank being frozen. When I applied last, it had already been 3 weeks since the rank freeze, and that is one of the main reasons for my reform. My DF whitelist means everything to me, and I have no idea where I would be without it. I've done everything in my power to clear my name of the once mingy Victor, and I think I have succeeded. If you have any constructive critism or complaints, PLEASE by all means put it below. I would not apply if I did not think I deserved it. Thanks again!)

+1
Has, definitely, changed, for the better.
Great war leader, acts by the brotherhood code, and shows interest in being staff.
Very understanding person, I think he would make a great staff member.

I can barely remember his mishaps a while back, as someone who interacts with him everyday.

Anyone who -1s for the reason of said old behavior, does not know the person he is now. 

+1 He has matured since his mingey days of Tiaga, he has been enforcing rules on himself not trying to minge as much and we read over the rules together. Plus he has been more active 90+hrs since the last app, Made friends with the people that criticized him tried to make people that were disappointed in him.

Edited by PumpOG

+1

I do believe that change has occurred. I see that several times a day, you announce training and practices for running KH or playing objectives, etc, similarly to how my Operatives in SSO do, and I am happy to see it! You've taken the extra step to try and work harder to change your image, and I truly think you have with most things, but we'll see if you have truly changed as a person in your intentions, but so far your actions have spoken. With this being said, I feel you are ready for staff, and I really hope I am correct in thinking so. We'll see once you get accepted or denied, but I wish you luck in being accepted!

• Like 1

I understand that in the past there have been concerns over you becoming staff. I do not see any present obstacle from you becoming a worthy staff member. You compose yourself well and I have had all but good interactions with you. If there was once an objection with you being staff, it seems it is behind you.

In light of recent screenshot evidence I am going to change to -1

zZq53b.jpg

Edited by Arnold Smith

-1 From my experience, gets very emotional during an argument or debate and can sometimes have a temper if things don't go his way or someone doesn't agree with him. I'm sorry but I don't think you're right for the staff team.

1 hour ago, [GG] Cypher said:

-1 From my experience, gets very emotional during an argument or debate and can sometimes have a temper if things don't go his way or someone doesn't agree with him. I'm sorry but I don't think you're right for the staff team.

As  much as I'd like to not, I can attest to this.

6 hours ago, [GG] Cypher said:

So do you.
gonna +1 this keep up the good work kid.

Edited by Nomad