[jaren the big memer] - Moderator Application

HtmlRoot

In-game name: jaren the big memer
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:127357723)
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: | jaren the big memer has played for 95:14:35.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fish
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Used to be a moderator on several DarkRP servers when I was a young teenager. (don't have records of them) Had used ULX. (don't remember how to use it)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I am dedicated to this server as I already liked it upon first stepping into it, buying VIP almost immediately after joining ,along with a few other things. Along with that, I have experience and perks such as maturity and a deal of patience when it comes to this job. I have the time and the willingness to put in as much effort as it takes for the job. I see failure as a learning experience to better myself and how I do things. I always admit when I've done something wrong, and I attempt to make that wrong a right, any means necessary.

I have built small-to-large relationships with a variety of server members, however It would be hard to list everyone on the spot for such a big server. With that, I aim to become a friendly face, more-so then I already am to this community. I intend to add my abilities and skills to the  team as a way to built upon the already amazing staff team you guys have come up with. I do not claim to be perfect, or the best for the job, but I'm willing to try my best to prove my worth.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been accidently banned. I have also been banned for Unintentional Mass RDM because 99.99% of anyone on the police team during this incident were minging and breaking rules, so as soon as I got made wanted I killed police left and right.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am a recent graduate of High-School and have a timeframe of (normally): Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-2:30PM (sometimes later depending on my work schedule irl)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to camp and do activities such as biking.
Did you read the staff rules?: jaren the big memer.

Edited by HtmlRoot
playtime edit (yet again heh)
52 minutes ago, ZenMemes said:

+1

Paragraphs are decent, although hours are kind of lacking.  You have experience and a good referral, and your personality seems fit for the role, good luck man!

Thanks man, I'll try and put in some more hours in the meantime. I think your alright yourself.

16 minutes ago, Canlex said:

+1 what Zenmemes said.

also I think I talked to you about making an application. Seemed pretty cool 

I've seen you around a few times and had a run in or two with you. You seem chill. Thanks for the input.

11 minutes ago, Brianoo said:

+1
Seems pretty chill on the server ngl always trying to put a real dent in the people that try to do bad stuff.
You deserve this buddy.
Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

Yea, I take rule breaking almost personally if not to heart, as I already feel so attached to this server and its community. I really appreciate you saying this.

18 minutes ago, Cupid said:

+1. 

ZenMemes said it all. 

Atleast there's a mutual agreement in opinions so far. Thanks for your appraisal in Zen's positive  criticism.

10 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

+1

You have okay paragraphs and okay hours, but you're getting +1s from people who I trust so yeah +1.

Thank's for being honest, and I'm glad to have trusted people have a good opinion on me. Thank's for the honesty and your input.

+1

Your playtime is low, which is the only 'negative' I can see. I took several of your sits the other day and your attitude and ability to provide video evidence when applicable made everything very smooth, which is one of the most important pieces of staffing in my opinion.

Your low hours sort of put me on the fence, but: Your age, Fish's referral, and your attitude when I interacted with you last night, lead me to think you deserve a shot!

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, xFish said:

Referral Confirmed. Can't wait to see you on the team. Although everyone is right you have low hours, you do meet the requirements for it. People outside staff know you already. See you soon man
+1

Yep, can't wait to see you man. Glad to have your support.

22 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

+1

Your playtime is low, which is the only 'negative' I can see. I took several of your sits the other day and your attitude and ability to provide video evidence when applicable made everything very smooth, which is one of the most important pieces of staffing in my opinion.

Your low hours sort of put me on the fence, but: Your age, Fish's referral, and your attitude when I interacted with you last night, lead me to think you deserve a shot!

Yea, I'm definitely grinding playtime now and will continue to do so. I'm glad you found my sits pretty easy to take on. 

• Winner 1
9 hours ago, wuvgawore said:

+1 

honestly u seem funny and ur paragraphs are decent. get more hours tho. good luck!

Thanks for the compliment! Greatly appreciated 🙂 Yea, like I said earlier I am grinding hours. I will grind hours any time I get.

7 hours ago, tdizz said:

+1

Eh hours, decent paragraphs.

Looks like everyone else has had good experiences with you so….

Hope to see you on the team!

Yea, can't wait to see you as well. Also, congratulations on passing your staff application for DarkRP recently. 

• Like 1