Add the Harpoon to the store

xo6o

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
So I recently thought about the harpoon in the m9k weapons pack and how I would love to have it as a perm weapon. It is similar to the machete just without the melee option.
I don't know about everyone but killing someone with it is satisfy as hell. 

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] It's a harpoon. Who wouldn't want one also People are gonna buy it.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] m9k_harpoon (We have all seen it before)
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

@aidanpoppas123 I've seen the harpoon a couple of times in game, even been able to use it on occasion during events and such, it works exactly how you think - which is exactly like the machete- when it gets thrown down you can walk through it, and most likely shoot through it. It also does close the the damage amount. Massive +1 @Garnet pls bb ❤️

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

+1 more cool thrown weapons can't hurt and it already exists in the server, so would have no negative performance impacts.

2 hours ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

The harpoon is too big to be used as a perm weapon. The machete works because its too small to block stuff. Unless the model is no-collided once its put down I cant see this working.

The thrown M9K Harpoon is an entity, and just like the machete, doesn't block movement.

• Agree 1

+1

I'll make three simple points about this idea,

1. @Adric as a shark, with others as a shark gang, running around with harpoons, is probably the funniest thing I can think of. XD

2. It's another "insta" kill weapon like the manchette, its just adding new "spice" to the server, on a small scale, simple and valued.

3. I can RP as a sea captain, have a boat and harpoon @Adric XD only messing, but again it would just add something new to the server which is fantastic

We all love new stuff, especially weapons and classes, the Val did amazing as far as I recall and the luger ?

As @VokkS said "harpoon for the win!"

• Like 2
Guest proggy
9 hours ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

The harpoon is too big to be used as a perm weapon. The machete works because its too small to block stuff. Unless the model is no-collided once its put down I cant see this working.

The harpoon is no-collided after thrown already.

• The Garnut

Unfortunately being that it's strictly a thrown weapon it will most definitely contribute to server instabilities with collision callbacks and cause lag on the client. Furthermore, once you throw it, anybody can pick it up. I can make it to where you can throw it once, and it then disappears, but that would defeat the purpose of the weapon - and as such, I'd like to keep it strictly for events.

Denied

• Sad 6
  • Agree 1