Staff Application

Conjured

In-game name: Conjured
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199026408010
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 5-9 hours a day (new account)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: Icefuse and another server that isn't really known
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Some things I have to offer that some people may not be able to is how I deal with situations under stress. I come from a 16 player clan on Rust and as you would think, Things got very chaotic and me being the owner I had to find a way for everyone to come to an agreement and work things out!. So for instance, If there were to be someone mass RDM'ing that I had to deal with or two people in an argument I think I can handle it a bit better than others can!
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-8 hours or more
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?I listen to a lot of rap music and play games such as Rainbow Six Siege, GTA 5, Raft, CSGO, and many more! Being admin on Icefuse was a lot of fun and I learned a lot from it but the admin weren't really any good and weren't on so when a mass RDM came by I couldn't "CoC M+" it in a ticket because no admin were online! Therefor, I would have to jail them for 15 minutes and I would get in trouble because it wasn't a good enough reason to jail them. So, The main reason I am here is to help the server and member and also to find better and more organized admin/staff team! I like to listen to music while playing games but if I were taking sits I would turn it off and pay attention but if im normally going around off duty then I would probably be listening to music! I listen to a lot of different rappers and I respect them all but my main rapper I listen to is Polo G!
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes!

THANK YOU!

27 minutes ago, Conjured said:

two paragraphs MINIMUM....

5-9 hours a day (new account)

do /playtime IN GAME and copy and paste that time in that slot....

read them again I'm sure you missed something.

-1 for now sorry.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Conjured said:

Get you're ingame playtime with the /playtime (Name) command 

ome things I have to offer that some people may not be able to is how I deal with situations under stress. I come from a 16 player clan on Rust and as you would think, Things got very chaotic and me being the owner I had to find a way for everyone to come to an agreement and work things out!. So for instance, If there were to be someone mass RDM'ing that I had to deal with or two people in an argument I think I can handle it a bit better than others can!

Only one paragraph would like you to talk more about what would make you better at being a staff member than others.

Liar Re-read the rules

Edited by xo6o
me retard
  • Agree 1

Agreeing with @xo6o, @Ba11ParkFrank41 and @aidanpoppas123,

35 minutes ago, Conjured said:

/playtime then your name in game

37 minutes ago, Conjured said:

Some things I have to offer that some people may not be able to is how I deal with situations under stress. I come from a 16 player clan on Rust and as you would think, Things got very chaotic and me being the owner I had to find a way for everyone to come to an agreement and work things out!. So for instance, If there were to be someone mass RDM'ing that I had to deal with or two people in an argument I think I can handle it a bit better than others can!

Some points I wanna break down here, will highlight good and bad items on your "paragraphs" 

• Not 2 paragraphs to start with as mentioned by others.
  • " 16 player clan on Rust and as you would think, Things got very chaotic and me being the owner I had to find a way for everyone to come to an agreement and work things out!" I like this to be the owner of a clan is difficult and getting people to agree or see points from every perspective can be a challenge. 
  • "So for instance, If there were to be someone mass RDM'ing that I had to deal with or two people in an argument I think I can handle it a bit better than others can!" Have to say this came off as you being a bit brash here, in my eyes,  as staff you deal with many different people and ways of learning, thinking and more, not just  players but with other staff as well! Yes I liked your last sentence about being an owner of a clan, but there's a difference between a boss and a leader so to speak. 
48 minutes ago, Conjured said:

48 minutes ago, Conjured said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-8 hours or more

so apart from getting confused about your playtime, I'm confused by this and may have read this wrong, but you say you have 5-9 hours a day (new account) but then state you can contribute 4-8 hours or more for how much time to contribute? 

Love your hobbies and more section about what you play and do outside of GMOD but

51 minutes ago, Conjured said:

Being admin on Icefuse was a lot of fun and I learned a lot from it but the admin weren't really any good and weren't on so when a mass RDM came by I couldn't "CoC M+" it in a ticket because no admin were online! Therefor, I would have to jail them for 15 minutes and I would get in trouble because it wasn't a good enough reason to jail them. So, The main reason I am here is to help the server and member and also to find better and more organized admin/staff team!

this could have gone into your paragraphs section, maybe a tweak here and there, but its open, honest and tells us a little more about you. 

53 minutes ago, Conjured said:

Again as mentioned by others you haven't, re read and fix. 

To summarize, fix, your paragraphs, tell us more about you and why you should be staff, why you would be a better choice then others, sell your self and make a good impression with your paragraphs, fix the playtime issue, and re read the staff rules, for now I'm gonna go -1 this is nothing against you at all, I will change this if you fix your app by listening to what I and others have said or say. 

Best of luck Man  

• Like 1
  • Informative 2

1 hour ago, Conjured said:

Do /playtime (name) in-game to find your actual playtime on the server (you need 72 hours minimum).

This portion of the application needs to be 2 paragraphs long minimum. If you want, you can take a look at accepted applications to get an idea of how long that is.

You're going to want to re-read those.

• Agree 1

Alright! Thanks for all the feedback! clearly I am gonna get denied this time but when I am aloud to make another application I will and it will be better! Also, I have played on a different account that got hacked yesterday so I bought a new one and im playing on it so thats why my hours are so low! I am working on them!

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
30 minutes ago, Conjured said:

Alright! Thanks for all the feedback! clearly I am gonna get denied this time but when I am aloud to make another application I will and it will be better! Also, I have played on a different account that got hacked yesterday so I bought a new one and im playing on it so thats why my hours are so low! I am working on them!

@Conjured Sorry to hear about you getting hacked, hope something can be done about that situation, understandable why your hours may be low, as @JackJJ stated, have a glance at others apps that got accepted, obviously do not copy them, but use them for inspiration!  

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Conjured said:

Not sure why people are still commenting -1s, hes made it clear he knows he's getting denied lmao.

Denied, you may reapply in 72 hours. Make sure to take all the feedback you get from this application, and do not reuse your paragraphs on your next application!

• Like 2
  • Agree 2