DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The kindness thread

@Towelie [GG] one of the first guys to believe in me as a tali. I miss you bro and I hope life is going okay.

@Greasy Dan probably the first person I remember making memories with on GG. We got shit done as TALI RAC SGT's and looked hilarious while doing it. 

@Futureocean2 ASHTON!!!! Dude you were going to get a tag earlier but I forgot you go by this name in the forums. Dude I freaking love you. You are such a kind hearted guy. I know you go through some rough stuff sometimes but just know I’m always here for you buddy. Never hesitate to message me on steam or the forums. Love you my friend  

@Ethan I tried to get into 055 and failed 12 times back when I was such an awful player, and then we went to RU. I think it took me 3-4 times, then finally got it. You and Garfield always believed in me. You took me into the faction I had been striving for, for so long. Made a LOT of good memories with you  and the guys. You will always be a great friend of mine, thanks for everything. 

@{GG} WindowsAnytime I was having a bad day I would look forward to hopping into the SSO channel and hearing you say "VERSETTI"!!! And I would laugh a little, but my laugh never showed how much you cheered me up. I miss you man.

@Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net On the rare occasion I talk to you, you call me “Versotti”. You’re always fun to be around. I hope 2GA PFC Karl comes around again so we can talk more!!

@Shrood Another genuinely nice guy. Always talked with you in OOC and in game, and finally got to talk to you more while training you, and so glad I did. Glad I met you man. 

@GarnetGaming | MedinatorHey man, I hope everything is going okay for you. I remember always having good convos with you. You were another person I genuinely got excited to see. I know we have had serious conversations, but they were all well intended. If I ever said anything harsh, it's because I care. 

@Brandon @Brandon. You are always a good guy and I'm very glad I got to know you in SSO. I hope you're doing good man. Lets link up in TS soon!

@.br0ken one of my best friends on the server. It's fun dueling even if you jump around and one shot me and steal all my money. I don't care because it's all in good fun. Also you're demoted to PVT. 😉

@.lua always love seeing you in the channel. We are honestly the best fornite players on the server 😉 JK but we did have a great win. In all seriousness, you are a great guy and it cheers me up when you are in the channel.

@Jackal l GarnetGaming.netAlways so fun clearing an obj with you because we are straight murderers. Ever since I was Tali I wanted to be in the same faction as you, so I'm glad it finally happened. Always looked up to you as the best player on the server. I look forward to doing great in HR with you.

@PhantomFor quite some time I was never sure if you liked me or not. I was really sad when you left SSO cause I didn't really get to talk to you at all. When you invited me to Vega, I was like oh damn. Then I started talking to you and the guys, and I realized I had found a new home. Everyone is so cool and I'm very glad I am here now. Even tho you soundboard and yell 😉 , you're a great guy and thanks for taking me in. I hope to be here for quite some time. ❤️ 

@Fupert You are a super cool guy and it's always fun messing around with you on Vega and doing serious stuff. Thank you for letting me steal your binds. You are another guy I looked up to for a long time. I'm glad to be in a faction with you man. If I ever resign, I want to go in a private TS channel to hear your voice tho ❤️ 

@Tora1All of the sudden we started interacting with eachother and I was like wtf this guy is so nice and cool!! And it only continued to be evident when I was training you. Stay golden man, you're a real one!

@Catfisher Dude you're laugh cracks me up. You are such an awesome guy and I love talking to you. Glad to have met you and been in SSO with you, even if it had to end. Best of luck buddy, treat Ethan well and he will treat you well!

@GhostGlad to have you in V brother. Is always fun dueling you, even if you turn on your hacks just to duel me (JK guys I just suck) I hope you stay here for a long time.

@Dobby you’re my boy!! I love it when you come in the TS and you say hello. Your voice and demeanor is one of a kind. Let me know if you ever need anything man. 

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.netI freaking love you man. I love that you call me V-Dog. You are a great friend of mine on the server. I really hope you come to Vega. It was so much fun being in SSO with you. It's always a wild time when we are together 😉 

@Vac_ Dude we always have funny/great convos in PMs about whatever is going on. Glad to have you to bullshit around with in peace time, even if we aren't in a faction together. I hope to be in a SOC with you one day, but until then I'm content with being your friend at RU!

@MaverickAlways good fun talking to you man. I knew I would like you from the beginning. You're doing great in GRU and I'm proud of you for it. 

@Gamma One of the people I've seen grow from an enlisted that wasn't very good, to a SOC member and high ranking 2GA that is a beast. I am not sure if I'm more proud that I did a bunch of sims with you and trainings and you turned out a better player than me. Always keep improving.

@GarnetThis server is now a second home for me. Thank you for creating a place for such amazing people. And we have talked a bit in the Vega channel, and it is always good talking to you. I'm very appreciative for everything you do for the server. 

If I've missed anyone, I'm really sorry and I didn't mean to forget you. Just a lot of people I have good memories with.

Much Love

Edited by Nexus
  • Like 9
1 hour ago, Nexus said:

@Towelie [GG] one of the first guys to believe in me as a tali. I miss you bro and I hope life is going okay.

@Greasy Dan probably the first person I remember making memories with on GG. We got shit done as TALI RAC SGT's and looked hilarious while doing it. 

@Ethan I tried to get into 055 and failed 12 times back when I was such an awful player, and then we went to RU. I think it took me 3-4 times, then finally got it. You and Garfield always believed in me. You took me into the faction I had been striving for, for so long. Made a LOT of good memories with you  and the guys. You will always be a great friend of mine, thanks for everything. 

@{GG} WindowsAnytime I was having a bad day I would look forward to hopping into the SSO channel and hearing you say "VERSETTI"!!! And I would laugh a little, but my laugh never showed how much you cheered me up. I miss you man.

@Shrood Another genuinely nice guy. Always talked with you in OOC and in game, and finally got to talk to you more while training you, and so glad I did. Glad I met you man. 

@GarnetGaming | MedinatorHey man, I hope everything is going okay for you. I remember always having good convos with you. You were another person I genuinely got excited to see. I know we have had serious conversations, but they were all well intended. If I ever said anything harsh, it's because I care. 

@Brandon @Brandon. You are always a good guy and I'm very glad I got to know you in SSO. I hope you're doing good man. Lets link up in TS soon!

@.br0ken one of my best friends on the server. It's fun dueling even if you jump around and one shot me and steal all my money. I don't care because it's all in good fun. Also you're demoted to PVT. 😉

@.lua always love seeing you in the channel. We are honestly the best fornite players on the server 😉 JK but we did have a great win. In all seriousness, you are a great guy and it cheers me up when you are in the channel.

@Jackal l GarnetGaming.netAlways so fun clearing an obj with you because we are straight murderers. Ever since I was Tali I wanted to be in the same faction as you, so I'm glad it finally happened. Always looked up to you as the best player on the server. I look forward to doing great in HR with you.

@PhantomFor quite some time I was never sure if you liked me or not. I was really sad when you left SSO cause I didn't really get to talk to you at all. When you invited me to Vega, I was like oh damn. Then I started talking to you and the guys, and I realized I had found a new home. Everyone is so cool and I'm very glad I am here now. Even tho you soundboard and yell 😉 , you're a great guy and thanks for taking me in. I hope to be here for quite some time. ❤️ 

@Fupert You are a super cool guy and it's always fun messing around with you on Vega and doing serious stuff. Thank you for letting me steal your binds. You are another guy I looked up to for a long time. I'm glad to be in a faction with you man. If I ever resign, I want to go in a private TS channel to hear your voice tho ❤️ 

@Tora1All of the sudden we started interacting with eachother and I was like wtf this guy is so nice and cool!! And it only continued to be evident when I was training you. Stay golden man, you're a real one!

@Catfisher Dude you're laugh cracks me up. You are such an awesome guy and I love talking to you. Glad to have met you and been in SSO with you, even if it had to end. Best of luck buddy, treat Ethan well and he will treat you well!

@GhostGlad to have you in V brother. Is always fun dueling you, even if you turn on your hacks just to duel me (JK guys I just suck) I hope you stay here for a long time.

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.netI freaking love you man. I love that you call me V-Dog. You are a great friend of mine on the server. I really hope you come to Vega. It was so much fun being in SSO with you. It's always a wild time when we are together 😉 

@Vac_ Dude we always have funny/great convos in PMs about whatever is going on. Glad to have you to bullshit around with in peace time, even if we aren't in a faction together. I hope to be in a SOC with you one day, but until then I'm content with being your friend at RU!

@MaverickAlways good fun talking to you man. I knew I would like you from the beginning. You're doing great in GRU and I'm proud of you for it. 

@Gamma One of the people I've seen grow from an enlisted that wasn't very good, to a SOC member and high ranking 2GA that is a beast. I am not sure if I'm more proud that I did a bunch of sims with you and trainings and you turned out a better player than me. Always keep improving.

@GarnetThis server is now a second home for me. Thank you for creating a place for such amazing people. And we have talked a bit in the Vega channel, and it is always good talking to you. I'm very appreciative for everything you do for the server. 

If I've missed anyone, I'm really sorry and I didn't mean to forget you. Just a lot of people I have good memories with.

Much Love

I legit can't think of a nicer person on the whole damn community. Just wanted to make sure you know that is appreciated. Never stop ending every sentence with "My Friend".

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nexus said:

Much Love

You just made me tear up a bit I love you nigger

Edited by GarnetGaming | Medinator
  • Like 1

This is a good time to show appreciation to some people I have neglected to thank for being around.

@Bhewy I mess with you, but you make my day everytime you say all your shit. 🙂

@Chris Branch You do so much for this community, both as staff and as a faction leader. You so responsible and chill. Thanks. Cool dude to talk to. 🙂

@{GG} CJyou are so nice man. You get along with everyone and are such a good dud. You have a special place in my heart and I know it goes both ways. love you man ❤️ there i said it. 😛

@{GG} Remake I truly appreciate you and our conversations. In the beginning, tbh I thought you hated me or something, but I am happy with our friendship. Thanks for being an awesome dud, and the conversation. 🙂

@Skye Thanks for all the conversation. We have the best, and dumbest conversation. 

@Maverick Thanks for having an awesome profile picture

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.net Last time we talked I am not sure if you were genuinely mad at me. I hope you didn't take what happened in Minecraft to seriously. Anyway... You are an awesome dude, you deserved that HR promotion and you are a very respectable dud. I miss the jokes and the goofs, and calling whatever-her-name-was ugly. Remember @Mavericks picture is better. 😉

@Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net I dont really talk to you anymore and that makes me sad and mad. I miss talking to you 

Anyway, just showing appreciation to those that I haven't truely expressed gratitude for or I haven't said it enough to. I have other people in mind but I want to go to sleep and I realized that I can/have show/shown appreciation for them.

I am to tired to write anything else. But I am tagging others cuz I appreciate yall. @{GG}otham @Shrugger @Brandon @ZedDxeD @trip (ur name cant be tagged man) @gg.x [Cody Drax] (I thought I wrote something for u, i guess i forgot) @[GG] Copywrite Infragment™             @everyone else I am forgetting because I am really tried

Edit: Adding @PrisonNightmare You made a video tutorial special for me, on how to use OBS. It remains useful to this day. I couldn't sleep without appreciating you for taking time out of your day to make me a personalized video tutorial. Seriously that was so nice of you. 🙂 

Edited by Arnold Smith
need to add prisonnightmare
  • Like 4