In-game name: Izumiki TBC
SteamID STEAM_0:0:529146181
Warns: 0: N/A
Timezone:GMT
Playtime?: 344:10
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
NO
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Yes, I can download a software to record.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
WoolleyMonster TBC
Dustin
Jaren the big memer 

Xo6o TBC
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I have Helped run and manage a smaller server using ULX Admin system (May need retraining been a while). When looking at a potential report and or insadent I dont hold a bias until both sides of the story are know,
and I can make a non-bias conclusion. I love the community and enjoy helping, In game I dont spend to much time basing and spend time either helping other correct failbases or stopping other from breaking the rules.
Currently I am a Level 70 player.

I feel I should be chosen over other applicants because of my work ethic and determination to make the server more fun and enjoyable for the community. I currently no life and spend a lot of my time on this server,
with summer holidays coming to a close end and myself and others returning back to college I can still promise for my quota of sits to be completed and asked. I enjoy the server and am keen to possibly be trained and
help daily.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
Yes, On this server when I first joined the server I didn't really play a lot of DRP and didn't fully understand the rules of NLR and what RDM was so I was banned for MRDM for 2 weeks after raiding a base killing 5 people as a citizen not fully understanding that citizens could not raid.
I was banned for NITRP after once again in my early days on the server as hobo playing down with ADVDUPE too many Props in the way of other bases and props.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
I leave college at 3:30 - 4:30 (Depending on work schedules) so I normally will be back by 5 - 6 (In which I eat dinner) from 7+ on I will be able too contribute to the role of mod from 7 - latest of 1am GMT.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I used to play Rugby for my Rugby club and as current (linked to my college work) enjoy photography of nature and wildlife.
Did you read the staff rules?:
Zoe

Edited by Multi
Sorry I'm struggling to pick a name...
  • Like 4

I'm going to say my full opinion, I believe you're more than capable to be a staff member.... Anyone is.

The one concern of mine is you are very commonly known to have a little fun with rdm/pvp. I've constantly seen you go on brawls with multiple users, constantly rdming.

Now I know you aren't doing it for negative intent since you probably are friends with them, but when being a staff member you can't be doing that. One mess up and its all over, one report and you get banned, staff won't be possible anymore. So I hope you'll keep away from the frequent rdm/killing when you become a staff member because it will bring less risk to you getting in trouble.

Other than that I think you are mature enough to be a staff member and there's a reason why we have a trial period so why not...

+1

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
3 minutes ago, tdizz said:

+1

good interactions in game, great referrals and like frank said keep a good reputation don't go around aimlessly killing. 

Thanks when I am fighting someone I party them and advert duel I'm not too sure if that's a problem but I already plan too stop acting immature in that way. but thank you ❤️  

Edited by Multi
  • Like 2

Big +1 glad I gave you my referral, you're a fantastic member of the community, fun to get along with and chill with, always coming to me with questions, always having fun and very active, you'll fit in with the other staff members and give a fresh new outlook to the staff. 

Good luck, hope to see you on the team !

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

Although I’m not very active, I would still see you if you actually did put most of your time into the server. You also have somewhat short paragraphs, everyone needs a training, past experience or not, and this server doesn’t use ULX. Other people’s responses can help me change my decision.  

Most of my time im known under ZoeMeme's, Cute Crutch or HG Zoe I see you often shame you don't notice me 😧 

Edited by Multi
  • Informative 2

Neutral > +1
As you got xo/woolley/dustin's referral
They accepted you, then u're fine

Good luck and hopefully see you on the team.
-------------------------------------------------
(used to be Neutral)
Zoe is a very Active Player, She/he also know rules,
But as a friend know you for a long time, u're kinda toxic

(Neutral, Will change to +1 after more comments)

Good luck anyway 😄

Edited by Hoal
Neutral > +1
  • Like 1