DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!!

The following message is transmitted at the request of The New Mexico Department of Emergency Services. At 9:47 AM, Mountain Standard Time, a disaster of unknown type has occurred at the Black Mesa Research Facility, causing significant damage and failure to various power and communication systems in the surrounding areas. This message replaces the previous alert, which expired at 12:01 PM, Mountain Standard Time, this afternoon. A full quarantine has been issued for the Black Mesa area. In the interest of public safety, all residents within a 150 mile radius are advised to evacuate the area immediately. Take only essential supplies, and a battery powered radio. Do not use more than one vehicle for travelling. Follow local evacuation routes, which have been marked by local authorities. If you are within the evacuation area and have no transportation, locate your nearest police department. If you begin experiencing a fever, coughing, nausea, dizziness, muscle ache, pneumonia, hair loss, or any such similar ailments, please contact your nearest disease control centre immediately as these symptoms may be related to recent events. Stay tuned to local media outlets for further information on this ongoing emergency.

Happy late birthday ig,

Poor ba11park

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, StillWohMi said:

come on now frank...

of the few females to simp for on this server...

Why Rosie???

everyone may be goin at me for posting this but the fact you dissing rosie in a post that's about celebrating a Birthday, pretty scummy if you ask me. I don't care what people think but your posts are just the worst man...

Think about what you say before you say it. Idc if you go after me for the post but dissing others is just something I hate.

• Cringe 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

everyone may be goin at me for posting this but the fact you dissing rosie in a post that's about celebrating a Birthday, pretty scummy if you ask me. I don't care what people think but your posts are just the worst man...

Think about what you say before you say it. Idc if you go after me for the post but dissing others is just something I hate.

birthdays are overrated if u ask me , very overrated. 

49 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

spacer.png

LOL

• Toxic 1
  • Winner 1