Bioz's staff application

ItssBio

Guest proggy
2 minutes ago, ItssBio said:

i am currently a rust senior admin for garnet rust servers 

I can't speak for his experience on MRP because I haven't been playing MRP recently, but when it comes to Rust he's been a consistent staff member and has out-lived the past several managers, and he's stayed out of trouble the entire time. 

He's always been a good voice of reason in whatever VC I'm in with him. Having common sense and knowing how to respond to things is a good quality in a staff member. 
I'll +1 because of his dedication to our rust servers as well as his recent grind on MRP. 

+1
I mean as one of the people who recommended him for staff he is a good guy with good intentions for the server and as he said has a lot of experience as staff in the past and present and i think he'd be a great pick for our staff team.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, proggy said:

I can't speak for his experience on MRP because I haven't been playing MRP recently, but when it comes to Rust he's been a consistent staff member and has out-lived the past several managers, and he's stayed out of trouble the entire time. 

He's always been a good voice of reason in whatever VC I'm in with him. Having common sense and knowing how to respond to things is a good quality in a staff member. 
I'll +1 because of his dedication to our rust servers as well as his recent grind on MRP. 

I'm gonna have to fully agree with Proggy here, my experience with bio on the rust team has only been exceptional and I believe with no doubt that he would be an amazing addition to the MRP staff team. +1 

Edited by DiegoZavier
  • Like 1
  • The Garnut

+1 as well, Bios has been around for the longest time, always pleasant to talk to (as long as you can ignore the slight redneck undertones - which actually work for MRP). He's alot more mature than the average MRP staff to begin with, which you can come to an assumption of by just reading

32 minutes ago, ItssBio said:

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 24

• Like 2
Just now, Nutter said:

+1 as well, Bios has been around for the longest time, always pleasant to talk to (as long as you can ignore the slight redneck undertones - which actually work for MRP). He's alot more mature than the average MRP staff to begin with, which you can come to an assumption of by just reading

16 minutes ago, DiegoZavier said:

I'm gonna have to fully agree with Proggy here, my experience with bio on the rust team has only been exceptional and I believe with no doubt that he would be an amazing addition to the MRP staff team. +1 

21 minutes ago, Mavv_ said:

+1
I mean as one of the people who recommended him for staff he is a good guy with good intentions for the server and as he said has a lot of experience as staff in the past and present and i think he'd be a great pick for our staff team.

22 minutes ago, proggy said:

thank you guys ive really enjoyed being part of the community and meeting such wonderful ppl 

Just now, Texas_ said:

+1 told him to add me to referrals but he didn't want to as I just got staff. 

lol yea but i still think youll be a great staff memeber