Allow Bodygroups

rapts

Description: I am suggesting that Bodygroups from the playermodel selector menu become usable on the server.
This would allow many more options for playermodels that the players have (on custom classes or unlocked classes) and requires practically no effort.

Reasoning: This would allow players to change things like the hair, skin, or features of certain models that they own (specifically Franklin, Skeleton and Helga, some of the most used playermodels on the server by more experienced players) and would be cool to see.
	Additional Information: here is some of the cool shit u can do with the bodygroups

unknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Rapts
forgot to put skelly model change
  • Agree 3
8 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

-1 even through yes this is a good idea, we are a vanilla server. Each job has its own player models and it’s set that way. 

good suggestion tho

being able to change ur bodygroup is a part of vanilla gmod tho it's not an addon or anything

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

-1 even through yes this is a good idea, we are a vanilla server. Each job has its own player models and it’s set that way. 

good suggestion tho

eh tbh its been in gmod , its apart of the game and it's something so small too that won't have any impact on the general playerbase in my thinking. its not a addon or something thats too over the top.

+1

why not? i see no issue. stop being a crybaby it aint gonna have a big impact on the playerbase

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1

Good suggestion and i wish it will get accepted
but i dont think this'll get accepted as we choose our playermodel with darkrp f4 menu
not the vanilla playermodel menu.

the only way to let us choose bodygroup is rework/upgrade F4menu

Edited by Hoal
32 minutes ago, Hoal said:

+1

but i dont think this'll get accepted as we choose our playermodel with darkrp f4 menu

I think it would let us choose bodygroups through the vanilla playermodel menu if it was allowed because that's how you change playermodel colors as well

Edited by Rapts
  • Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 9:37 PM, Hoal said:

+1

We’ve been able to change playermodels through the F4 menu, so if this were to be added I’m sure the variants available should be added in the same section, if not the C menu’s playermodel section.

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...