In-game name:bossmiles
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:102758833
Warns:None
Timezone:MST(Mountain Standard Time)
Playtime?:95:28.55
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Mr Therapist
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I've owned multiple discord servers that have ranged between 50-200 users.
     Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]To ensure success, a team is required. I understand how difficult it is to manage a group and keep your coworkers happy while maintaining a high level of quality in the support we provide. I believe I am a good fit for this staff group because of the commitment I am prepared to put into my work. I strive to be excellent in all I do, and I ensure that I hold myself to the highest standards in order to set a good example for those around me. I put a lot of effort into the work I do, and I can assure you that I will do the same if you allow me to join the team. I believe that putting genuine effort into getting to know someone can go a long way toward establishing a good staff member.

I've always been a really extroverted person that is eager to complete whatever assignment is in front of me. I'm also strong at issue solving, whether it's with people or just a game, and I'd love the chance to show you guys that I can be trusted and that I can be a good moderator. I'm here to be a nice stand-up moderator and a friend, so if I get this duty as moderator, it won't be abused. You can always rely on me, and I will never betray your faith. I consider myself mature for my age, but it's easy to say when it comes to myself, so I'd like to be able to demonstrate to your guys how mature I am and that you won't have to look at me to make sure I'm doing my job correctly.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:I have 1 ban for mass rdm, the reason I got this ban was because I was tricked in to killing people when I first started on this server. I waited out the ban and was eager to play with my friends. I did learn a lesson here.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Nope
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:possibly 2-6 hours a day, unless I have sports after school.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Elite hockey player for a private school academy team.
Did you read the staff rules?:bossmiles

• Like 2

+1
Seems he is dedicated to playing on the server It was a MRDM ban and as he says he was tricked but i think we can look over that and see that he genuinely trying to be a good person. Would love to see you play a bit more often but everything else looks pretty good. Goodluck!

• Agree 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team! Contact a manager+ for your rank while you and they are in game

Contact an Administrator+ for teamspeak perms!

Do not use any commands until you are trained by a Lead Mod+, feel free to ask an admin+ for help finding a trainer!

PM me over the forums your discord so I can add you to the staff discord.

• Like 1