Enzo

In-game name: Sasuke
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:590116198
Warns: 2
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 288:42:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  The Dude abides, DrCloudyjuice, Flame soul, glorbnob
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I'm on all the time so I cant look on the server and do admin stuff. I love playing with people and talking to people. I work amazing with people I don't disrespect people I would never disrespect anyone or anything else.  I'm always on I know a lot of admins and have a good relationship with them and you can ask them I don't disrespect them. I'm sorry I'm ranting about respect but the other reason you should pick me is because garnet gaming was my first ever server I joined on darkrp people gave me hell for liking this server but I didn't listen and I'm glad I didn't because I found out the truth of garnet gaming. the truth is all the admins are loving and caring some admins like Adric helped me get through hard times in the server and in real life.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I been banned on garnet once for warns but that's it
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:every hour of the day besides 7am - 4pm because of school
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play baseball, basketball, and I love playing garnet gaming darkrp
Did you read the staff rules?: yes

If you guys need me for anything my discord is: Sasuke0219#0177

Edited by Enzo
I just wanted you guys to know where to contact me

-1 Didn’t read the staff rules, short paragraph section, 3 recent bans on record.  About the end of your paragraphs section, it kind of derails as to why you like the admins on the server, and gets off the topic of why you should be chosen.

how did you get abides’ ref but i never did 😞 

Edited by ZenMemes
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, ZenMemes said:

-1 Didn’t read the staff rules, short paragraph section, 3 recent bans on record.  About the end of your paragraphs section, it kind of derails as to why you like the admins on the server, and gets off the topic of why you should be chosen.

how did you get abides’ ref but i never did 😞 

couldnt say it better myself (except abides ref, cus obv i would get that 😉 )

all in all i`d say, reread the staff rules, make sure you avoid being warned/jailed ect, and just be active in the community

EDIT: BIG -1

okay after binladinhoes recording  https://streamable.com/1xubyf  im certain you arnt ready for staff. shooting someone for no reason what so ever, and then trying to report them for rdm is poor efforts, also reporting the staff member who spends his freetime making sure not only you but a popular server with houndreds of people visititing a day has a good time, honestly makes me wonder if you have any respect for the staff rank.

im kinda appalled by this, especially since its what? 2 months, might just be me feeling this, and standing up for my fellow staff members but yikes.

Edited by royk01
appalled
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, royk01 said:

couldnt say it better myself (except abides ref, cus obv i would get that 😉 )

all in all i`d say, reread the staff rules, make sure you avoid being warned/jailed ect, and just be active in the community

Ok thank you for your help